Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I’m satisfied just wish the 45 was stitched it was nice having not worry about it fading over time oh well it won’t be my first AJ Xi with the screen printed numbers

Yes, that's my only thing about them, the 45 is not stitched to match the 2016 11s.

Yeah.. not sure why they went with a 45 on this..made more sense with the SJ's. I'm fine with the 45 though, especially, since my DMPs are still great.. but then why not stitch it lol. JB is SO half assed with the way they just do certain things and not others.

Please for the love of god put them in the Shadow X's retro box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed, he wore a pair with 45 so we're just receiving another PE as far as I'm concerned. I just wished it was stitched. Then again Jordan's pair wasn't stitched in this colorway.

Yes, that's my only thing about them, the 45 is not stitched to match the 2016 11s.

Agreed, he wore a pair with 45 so we're just receiving another PE as far as I'm concerned. I just wished it was stitched. Then again Jordan's pair wasn't stitched in this colorway.
They act like jb pulled this out of their ***

I’m hoping the first pics were of the gs sizing and not mens it’s not like we can see the whole shoe so hopefully the 45 will be stitched when Nike official pics come later this year

I welcome the 45 Editions because they’re OGs in a way, and it’s a variation that doesn’t affect the overall look of the shoe. Sometimes change is refreshing. Like the tumbled Bred/Royal/Shadow 1s
71691EE6-4A64-4D1A-B9F1-786AB9E5E589.jpeg

I welcome the 45 Editions because they’re OGs in a way, and it’s a variation that doesn’t affect the overall look of the shoe. Sometimes change is refreshing. Like the tumbled Bred/Royal/Shadow 1s
71691EE6-4A64-4D1A-B9F1-786AB9E5E589.jpeg
Happy they didnt use that prototype midsole yuck :sick:

Not in love with the 45 but of all the things that could have gone wrong with this shoe, that's about at the bottom of the list for me. Better shape and patent height (like the Space Jams) and the jumpman facing the correct way (if that really turns out to be the case) are all far more important details to me. With those things looking right, I'll live with the 45. Hell, I'll forget it's even there. I don't think twice about it on the Jams, so I won't on these, either.

If Y’all don’t like the 45, y’all sure as hell would hate the lettering on the lace holders

I sure as hell would hate it if they brought back that idiotic gold JORDAN lettering from the scrapped DMP version. It made no sense then and would make no sense now. If this latest retro somehow popped up with the lettering, I'd go from easily buying four or five pairs to buying zero pairs. Not even joking a little bit. JORDAN lettering on the lace holders, I always wondered what dip **** came up with that in the first place :smh:

I sure as hell would hate it if they brought back that idiotic gold JORDAN lettering from the scrapped DMP version. It made no sense then and would make no sense now. If this latest retro somehow popped up with the lettering, I'd go from easily buying four or five pairs to buying zero pairs. Not even joking a little bit. JORDAN lettering on the lace holders, I always wondered what dip **** came up with that in the first place :smh:
Agree. Never liked that version at all. That would be about the only thing that would keep me from buying.

tinker apparently . This is an og catalogue shot
FD160515-4136-4FC9-9238-FD5D3594C07D.jpeg

Now that Nike knows dudes hate that 45, next time they gonna make 23 concords at $300 no rewards/disco from footsites. :lol:

tinker apparently . This is an og catalogue shot
FD160515-4136-4FC9-9238-FD5D3594C07D.jpeg

You know, I forgot all about that. Yeah, I believe some of Tinker's XI sketches featured the JORDAN lettering. All respect to Tinker, he (or someone) made the right decision to not include it on the final design. Whoever thought it would be cool to bring back on the DMP (and I'm pretty confident it wasn't Tinker) needed to get smacked.

Back
Top Bottom