Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

You know, I forgot all about that. Yeah, I believe some of Tinker's XI sketches featured the JORDAN lettering. All respect to Tinker, he (or someone) made the right decision to not include it on the final design. Whoever thought it would be cool to bring back on the DMP (and I'm pretty confident it wasn't Tinker) needed to get smacked.
*cough* Gentry

It was pretty obvious they were gonna go with 45 since they decided to put it on the SJs.

It was pretty obvious they were gonna go with 45 since they decided to put it on the SJs.
Yeah, to be honest I sort of just had been assuming this entire time it would be 45. I get that we all (or most of us) would prefer 23, but I don't get guys already saying they're now passing or considering passing. Over the number on the heel that no one notices, or barely notices? Hell, if it's not stitched, it's pretty easy to wear it away if it bothers you that much. The XI's overall design makes it stand out, the number on the back doesn't exactly draw eyes to it :lol:

I'm getting these without question. The fact that they're releasing these with the "45" on them, like he actually wore, is dope IMO. While the "45" being stitched is a slightly better look I think, I'll take it whichever way it's attached, as it's not that big of a deal for myself. Also, this is the very first image. So while the "45" might still indeed be printed on the end result, we won't know for certain until the final shoe is revealed.

You know, I forgot all about that. Yeah, I believe some of Tinker's XI sketches featured the JORDAN lettering. All respect to Tinker, he (or someone) made the right decision to not include it on the final design. Whoever thought it would be cool to bring back on the DMP (and I'm pretty confident it wasn't Tinker) needed to get smacked.
Looks like we can guess what the jordan xi tinker will look like if it ever comes out.

After reviewing the pic ;

I love the jumpman direction. They just sold themselves some shoes to me.

Love the thicker looking leather piece it sits on.

The patent looks thicc as well

Would rather 23 but whatever, if that's the Mandatory Jordan Troll Detail then whatever. Couldve been worse

Dont like the apparent flat cordura. Would prefer the padding between the lace strips to come back.

Final verdict?

Fake

Looking on eBay you can grab the last retros for a little over retail (new retail) as is. I’d think people will start unloading xi’s very soon to get these

After reviewing the pic ;

I love the jumpman direction. They just sold themselves some shoes to me.

Love the thicker looking leather piece it sits on.

The patent looks thicc as well

Would rather 23 but whatever, if that's the Mandatory Jordan Troll Detail then whatever. Couldve been worse

Dont like the apparent flat cordura. Would prefer the padding between the lace strips to come back.

Final verdict?

Fake
Troll details are usually brought out of no where and made up. The 45 was introduced with the shoe itself back in 95.

Those are clearly fakes so i'm not gonna sit here and complain, but all I know is that whatever number they use better be stitched :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom