Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

This shirt is all I need for these. Throw in some black levis 511 slims and I think I got an alright fit.
20181217_204947.jpg

0BBFFAD0-4F4B-4736-A5D7-E441240B9DFA.jpeg
I’ve been war ready for these bad boys..

can’t wait to break all this gear out (..not at the same time lol) this season for conference play with the final piece now at home

I've still got my blue UNC game shorts in a drawer, bought them in the fall of '94. That was right around the time the print advertisement was out with MJ dressed in the Caro blue uniform, powder 9s, and sitting on the basketball. Can't believe that was now 24 years ago.

can anyone recommend if any kind of protective spray should be or can be used to keep them clean/stain-free?

:lol:

Just giving you a hard time. Where the 33 apparel at? :wink:

I know that too LOL
I bought those shorts freshman year in college. Best part is, I went to a large school with a good bball program that's most definitely not in the ACC. I remember some people being like, why are you wearing UNC shorts when you go here? And me saying, because they're bad ***? :lol:
I'm gonna bust those out at least once next week when I take days off for the holidays.

Oh, and damn right: where the hell IS that apparel :angry::smh::tongue:

can anyone recommend if any kind of protective spray should be or can be used to keep them clean/stain-free?

I don’t have a suggestion on a brand, I see that Crepe protect stuff a lot. But be careful spraying anything on the patent. It can haze or lose finish with the wrong things.

Honestly I’m too nervous with all these cleaners, I mainly just look down when I walk lol

Ive read the chemicals in all the “protector sprays” are pretty suspect so it kinda makes me hesitant to use. I just try to be extra careful when wearing them

Any Dallas peeps know any spots locally that would still have these in stock? Last min gift and i need a size 8 or 8.5.

i think champs is doing the shoe locator thing where you can buy from them and it checks other champ stores and can ship from there

i think champs is doing the shoe locator thing where you can buy from them and it checks other champ stores and can ship from there

You mean in-store? I know the Champs site appears to show some sizes in stock but they all say sold out when you try to add any of them to your cart.

You mean in-store? I know the Champs site appears to show some sizes in stock but they all say sold out when you try to add any of them to your cart.
Yeah if you do online i believe its more of a local search depending on the zipcodes you enter but if you call your local champs they can do a nationwide check for you. You may have to go in store to do it but ive done it before and a few pages back ppl said they were doing it for these as well.

I've still got my blue UNC game shorts in a drawer, bought them in the fall of '94. That was right around the time the print advertisement was out with MJ dressed in the Caro blue uniform, powder 9s, and sitting on the basketball. Can't believe that was now 24 years ago.
wooosh, you just blasted me in my memories

I remember seeing the Jordan unc jersey and shorts in Champs at Belle Promenade Mall. I remember the foot on the front of the shorts was weird and reminded me of the foot clan. I didnt understand anything back then and couldnt put together what a foot had to do with jordan, so i ate a calzone from the food court to take my mind off it. I remeber that mall had a sick little short cut by the movies through to the foodcourt via the arcade. I miss being a kid, things were wild with no internet. Thanks for all the trips to the comic book stores, granny. Miss you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom