Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I just received my shipment from nike.ca and my shoes came in a regular black and gold jordan box.

Not the OG box. I am quite annoyed.
just got my pair from nike.ca and i got the OG box. I actually copped my pair on the sunday and they left NL on December 10th according to tracking.

weird that you got the black and gold box for a mens pair.

Anyone cop 10 pairs or more for personal?

I would if I saw any actual reason to. I have three now and will get a fourth sooner than later. Originally I planned on getting five, but actually a brief discussion about it earlier in this thread got me thinking about it and I realized that was even one too many. I want enough concords to not even think about it again for years, but I'd have to wear a pair almost daily to need more than four pairs between now and whenever they come along again in seven or eight years. And I'm not wearing them daily. Maybe if I still played ball four times a week, and wanted concords as my exclusive game shoe for the next three years, then yeah LOL

EDIT: Plus, in today's market, if in the unlikely circumstance I find myself needing another pair before they retro again, they won't be exceptionally difficult to get.

Last edited:
0BBFFAD0-4F4B-4736-A5D7-E441240B9DFA.jpeg
I’ve been war ready for these bad boys..

can’t wait to break all this gear out (..not at the same time lol) this season for conference play with the final piece now at home

slaughterx is either 100% right...or I realized playing ball in snug shoes was a better option and helped me jump better, probably both...my foot def didnt shrink, also i had/have REALLY flat feet, it runs in my fam.

Its a trip with how some shoes fit. I literally have an 8.5 Air Jordan 1 Chicagos in my closet that I can wear without any problems and my XX3 Titaniums are a size 9, XX8's a 9.5, and XXX3's a 10. Crazy.

Nice! I got the old school Jordan UNC jersey that I ordered from Eastbay damn near 14 years ago! Still in pristine condition.:D

I just received my shipment from nike.ca and my shoes came in a regular black and gold jordan box.

Not the OG box. I am quite annoyed.
stop complaining
was probably serious damage done to ur box
during the shipping to the nike warehouse
and they switched the box for u
and they didnt have any of the new boxes lying around
i swear yall complain about the dumbest ****
specially when half the folks
just have their shoes sit in a closet

stop complaining
was probably serious damage done to ur box
during the shipping to the nike warehouse
and they switched the box for u
and they didnt have any of the new boxes lying around
i swear yall complain about the dumbest ****
specially when half the folks
just have their shoes sit in a closet

That’s why they must have the correct box :rofl:

I’m sitting on a few. Plan to wear a few for ball until they’re beat. Don’t want to have to think about getting this shoe again for a while. I sold all 5 2011 pairs for $450-$500 and gripped these instead.
B0B624BC-9E2F-4609-B1C6-817AFD0CE572.jpeg

Dang.
Re: the 2011 concords, at this stage I feel like the NT regulars should make a pact to treat those things the same way I treat Rocky V in my mind: It never happened.

EDIT: Meanwhile, there are still people paying more than $300 on StockX for those piles of garbage. I'll never understand that other than OCD collectors who just want them in order to have a pair of every version of the shoe ever released.

Last edited:
Dang.
Re: the 2011 concords, at this stage I feel like the NT regulars should make a pact to treat those things the same way I treat Rocky V in my mind: It never happened.

EDIT: Meanwhile, there are still people paying more than $300 on StockX for those piles of garbage. I'll never understand that other than OCD collectors who just want them in order to have a pair of every version of the shoe ever released.

Agreed!!! 2011 are horrendous.

I also ditched my pairs in advance to this release so they were fetching for a lot more.

Last edited:
Well I waited almost 10 days for these. Not only is the box damaged the shoes have this flaw near the toebox......
15451764829648791821472641946006.jpg

Received my SNS pair. The main box was man handled and because of that, the Jordan box is dented.

Shoes look great though.

I’m sitting on a few. Plan to wear a few for ball until they’re beat. Don’t want to have to think about getting this shoe again for a while. I sold all 5 2011 pairs for $450-$500 and gripped these instead.
B0B624BC-9E2F-4609-B1C6-817AFD0CE572.jpeg
lmaooooo so many cords

The irony in finding flaws on something this expensive that is massed produced in China :lol: Shame on us America.

It’s also because...get ready for this and brace yourself...there are people out there that prefer the lower patent cut. Yeah, shocking, but they’re out there.

Back
Top Bottom