Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Damn y’all got me tempted to pull the trigger on a 3rd pair of these. But with Infrareds dropping next month and possibly moving in April, I should probably hold off for now. Plus when the playoff 11s drop this December, assuming they are as well done as these Concords were, I will be copping 3 pairs w/o question.

I think the restocks being over and limited for bots is just what they want you to think. Im betting on more restocks.

I still havent gotten a pair after a cancelled FTL restock order and 10 carted+ fails dating back to release date. If i dont hit on a restock Im just chalking up to wasnt meant to be. I was initially on the fence but a combination of hype and how well done these were have had me fieinin on some jodeci ish... and after a fair amount of effort f a stockx or ebay purchase retail or bust.

These might be on stockx for retail in a couple months after the hypebeast hype dies down and its just the normal baseline concord hype.

Last edited:
I think the restocks being over and limited for bots is just what they want you to think. Im betting on more restocks.

I still havent gotten a pair after a cancelled FTL restock order and 10 carted+ fails dating back to release date. If i dont hit on a restock Im just chalking up to wasnt meant to be. I was initially on the fence but a combination of hype and how well done these were have had me fieinin on some jodeci ish... and after a fair amount of effort f a stockx or ebay purchase retail or bust.

I think these might be on stockx for retail in a couple months after the hypebeast hype dies down and its just the normal baseline concord hype.

I feel you but for what it's worth, if there's a Jordan worth paying a few buck over MSRP for, it's these. They are magnificent in person.

Whoever that was with the black laces a couple pages back :smh:

:smh:
Get Your Facts Straight First!!! Bet Alotta Ppl Thought Those Was Cords With Black Laces!!! LHAF!!! There Actually Emeralds With Blue Laces!!! Ppl Color Blind!!! "PLUS"
giphy.gif

I never hold my breath on a restock. EBay ➕ 15% coupon will get me where I need to be price wise with these.

I definitely need a second pair.

Last edited:
Fam

I returned my pair to Nike the same day they came in (12/12) due to janky PL, they received them on the 17th, still havent been refunded, and have contacted them several times, besides holidays, it’s been long enough

If you're paying $240 with tax, you gotta charge like $270 just to break even with shipping and paypal fees. And there's the risk of a shady buyer.

Paypal is pretty secure, and if they send the payment as friend or family then there are no fees, you would obviously charge the buyer the total including tax and shipping. Doesn't really matter no sunxe you've already returned them but just saying. You also could have sold on stockx of GOAT and still came out on top.

Back
Top Bottom