Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

The profit is peanuts. In the process of selling ebay could side with the buyer, stockx could reject your ish, it could get lost during shipping, it could get stolen out of your car. I get those things might be a 1/100 or 1/1000 chance and there are avenues to pursue if they do but Im not bothering for some little 20 or 30. If anything id wait a few years to sell.

I dont understand who it would be worth bothering for. I mean you cant buy a pair of these and be but so broke with that 220 price tag. Youd have to sell 8 at 30 dollars profit to get one free pair for yourself.

Last edited:
Trying to explain stuff to people here sometimes...

https://giphy.com/gifs/bill-hader-d...er-david-letterman-alan-zweibel-XVftOpSp4QLEk
bill-hader-david-letterman-alan-zweibel-XVftOpSp4QLEk

Well according to DJ Folk and Zsneakerheadz, the FNL restock today was just the first of many this month
Hope so
Hope the restock train goes on and StockX price will drop and resellers losing point for buying triple pairs

Most important I need a pair
Love my concords, still dont understand why yall want so many of them though. Yall running mud runs in those things or somethin?
Looks like it
Or
All are resellers
What else could explain

The profit is peanuts. In the process of selling ebay could side with the buyer, stockx could reject your ish, it could get lost during shipping, it could get stolen out of your car. I get those things might be a 1/100 or 1/1000 chance and there are avenues to pursue if they do but Im not bothering for some little 20 or 30. If anything id wait a few years to sell.

I dont understand who it would be worth bothering for. I mean you cant buy a pair of these and be but so broke with that 220 price tag. Youd have to sell 8 at 30 dollars profit to get one free pair for yourself.
Who makes the most money?

UPS & StockX

UPS gets $20 business
StockX makes $35 profit

Resellers make..... $14 for non taxed states

Went from “losing money” to only making a “$30-$40 profit”.

Pick one.

I couldn’t care less....just feel like pointing out some of the bs.

Carry on.

Went from “losing money” to only making a “$30-$40 profit”.

Pick one.

I couldn’t care less....just feel like pointing out some of the bs.

Carry on.

Fam

Why would I go and charge $270 to “break even”, if I’ma get the same amount by safely and securely returning to Nike, and also prevent any kind of issues that can happen dealing outside of Nike, not worth the hassle

You still didn’t get your money back from nike after 3 weeks though :lol:

That’s guaranteed vs being one of the many sitting on stockx/nt classifieds

I’ll take the guaranteed money back every time

Fam

Why would I go and charge $270 to “break even”, if I’ma get the same amount by safely and securely returning to Nike, and also prevent any kind of issues that can happen dealing outside of Nike, not worth the hassle

Yep, I return stuff to Nike or other stores all the time. The main reason is that a lot of releases can't be seen in hand before purchase. So, I order and decide whether I want to keep or not. That's what free returns are for. I am not a reseller and not about to waste time answering low ball texts and meeting up with teenagers at a starbucks. I hope you get your refund man. Nike customer service is usually the best I've ever dealt with. I'm sure they will hook you up with a discount code.

I’m pretty sure someone here would take it off your hands with an instant payment. Especially knowing that they are legit coming from a fellow NTer - rather than taking a risk from a random reseller.

Back
Top Bottom