Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Ive always wondered how that ankle on the 5s would look if I put some type of wax on it or something to replicate it lol

IMG_20171210_140543.jpg
IMG_20171210_140521.jpg
IMG_20171210_140436.jpg
I could easily have multiple of these.

Crazy how memories are triggered as soon as i scrolled down and saw top of the ankle collar. I miss mine

tonytobacco tonytobacco
Im trippin ?! ^ Ironic coming from nike/niketalks biggest hater .
U stay moaning about glory days ,on some
" "Way way ,back in my day,, Js were this or that , & now there so worthless"",
^yet u still buying...

y8Ea8jB.gif

Last edited:
tonytobacco tonytobacco
Im trippin ?! ^ Ironic coming from nike/niketalks biggest hater .
U stay moaning about glory days ,on some
" "Way way ,back in my day,, Js were this or that , & now there so worthless"",
^yet u still buying...

y8Ea8jB.gif
All that because i disagree with what you think is busted? lol

niketalk's closet hater

never knew you felt this kind of way

just to be clear, if im posting in here a lot its prob because im fighting depression. So some of that might spill over into my posts from time to time

Ive been in this game a minute, i dont see how that's a negative. I was around to witness the degradation. Its not hate, its disapointment

just to be clear, if im posting in here a lot its prob because im fighting depression. So some of that might spill over into my posts from time to time

Ive been in this game a minute, i dont see how that's a negative. I was around to witness the degradation. Its not hate, its disapointment

Depression is no laughing matter. Stay strong brother, you’re not alone.

Thanks for the love guys, I dont really want to draw attn with that though.

High peaks and really low valleys, no middle ground. Sucks as a person who lives for balance.. Sucks.

Everyone has their own thing to deal with so im not special.

Thanks for the quick replies on that though, its appreciated.

Back to the shoes/drake's mom

You’re buggin she’s sexy (nose is ehh but I can look passed that lol). Along with those 2000 Infrared 6s. Fav jays of all time....all time
Them cheek bones are kinda sus as well, if it is a she , youd have to play the b side, cause that face is strong.
:lol:

tonytobacco tonytobacco
All seriousness , I Hope u work your way thru that.

Why u gotta bring that up when we sparring though. Makes it hard to want roast u when you pull that card .. :tongue:

Im playing ... Were all good on my side 8)

Last edited:
If youre into that type of face she's unbelievably hot

if not i can see how her extremes would be a turn off

Her shoulders are all female, I think we're good on that aspect lol

Amina_Blue_Feature_Image.png

Apparently Kanye is all about it

After further review;

nevermind, I was going to say I considered maroons to be one of the best remastered retros but after comparing them...

they didnt even cut out the ankle hole panel. Its just a stitched line around it lol wtf

and somewhere along the line they curved that bit of leather at the toe where it used to be angled and sharp. It hides there looking stupid, hoping no one would notice for god knows how long now.
Did any of the 6 retros of past have the hole cut out?

Back
Top Bottom