Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Screenshot_20180611-134456.jpg

Screenshot_20180424-180414_Instagram (1).jpg
air-jordan-8-air-raid (1).jpeg

Would this be overkill?

I know it hurts my bank account even thinking about it. I do have a $50.00 GC at lids and $20.00 reward points burning a hole in my pocket. But they only have the red #45 at lifs. I'd rather the white with the concords...but beggars cant be choosers. So I could grab the red #45 for around $230.00 plus tax. Which hurts my pocket, but not really as bad as it could. The #12 will be had, even if it I have to pay retail. Hopefully Nike/JB/Mitchell & Ness puts out more swingman Jordan jerseys, my bank account would like me a little better than it does right now.

I recommend getting acquainted with the M&N thread, from the couple of times I've peeked into it; people aren't usually spending full retail on this stuff.

If you keep up/dig through the last few pages you'll be sure to find some discounts or a legit eBay store that sells everything for less.

https://niketalk.com/threads/offici...-shorts-questions-post-em-up.595284/page-1102

It's almost like this internet forum full of strangers isn't a monolith.

C'mon man :lol:

I am fully the first two on your post and I'm still the second but there's never been some universal praise of the recent mold change.

Idk man, seems like praise was high going into that release, even with official pics and all. Everyone seemed happy until RD, then it seems like some started booing after they spent their money and had the nerve to wear them a little. I mean, official pics dropped, people knew what they were buying, they bought it, and still complained lol. It's NT par for the course, but to the normal mind, it makes no sense lol.

Just came in to make sure Get Money Boyz was on the first page. I posted the clip on IG a few years back and someone tagged Curtis on my post, might need to hit him up for the update :lol:

I'm in tho, see y'all in December.

I'll be willing to bet we see a #45 for space jam release maybe even a #12 to coincide with concords and Orlando 10s?.? I know they'd sell alot regardless of backstories.

Releasing that Jersey would be a waste of time if it was all updated like the last Jordan jersey was. Those jerseys are wack af. What's the point when there's a mitchell and ness that looks exactly like it should? I just dont get the point of them. Especially at the price it is lol

If they do anything with a #12 on it it better be some white 5s with royal replacing red. Maybe glitter up the tongue to match the star on the Magic jerseys back then instead of 3M. No pinstripe action anywhere please. Just white 5s with the black bottom, royal replaces red. Anything more would diminish it. Ive been picturing these shoes for awhile lol.

This

ongni5tllj7bygxtojzi_veevpu

+
royal blue

+
Screenshot (34).png

on the tongue (the star material)

Then just put that blue #12 on the side and we're good to go

Last edited:
Releasing that Jersey would be a waste of time if it was all updated like the last Jordan jersey was. Those jerseys are wack af. What's the point when there's a mitchell and ness that looks exactly like it should? I just dont get the point of them. Especially at the price it is lol

If they do anything with a #12 on it it better be some white 5s with royal replacing red. Maybe glitter up the tongue to match the star on the Magic jerseys back then instead of 3M. No pinstripe action anywhere please. Just white 5s with the black bottom, royal replaces red. Anything more would diminish it. Ive been picturing these shoes for awhile lol.

This

+
royal blue

+
Screenshot (34).png

Then just put that blue #12 on the side and we're good to go[

I 2qs being a little​

This

+
royal blue

+
Screenshot (34).png

I was abeing a bit sarcastic, and and a bit for real, dudes would eat up a #45 Bulls Swingman at $140.00 as opposed to $300.00 plus for a Mitchell and Ness, to rock with their concords assuming they really are dropping with the #45. Heck most dudes don't really even know the difference, if Nike/JB thinks they can turn a profit on it they will. I mean take this for example: was this this even remotely neccessary? (He didn't play in the game, and had been retired for almost what...15 years? IMO Nope...Did it sell out almost everywhere (in black and white) and (swingman and authentic)? IMO Yup...
thumb (7).jpeg

My point was really that if Nike/JB thinks they can turn a profit, they'll try just about anything.

By star material you mean:
magic_101.jpg

The metallic silver on the the star here, would be interesting too:
49000135b6b508e0fb981a582b9a1f94.jpg

Last edited:

This

+
royal blue

+
Screenshot (34).png

I would be in for the blue replacing the red. My favorite Jordan of all time right here.

I was abeing a bit sarcastic, and and a bit for real, dudes would eat up a #45 Bulls Swingman at $140.00 as opposed to $300.00 plus for a Mitchell and Ness, to rock with their concords assuming they really are dropping with the #45. Heck most dudes don't really even know the difference, if Nike/JB thinks they can turn a profit on it they will. I mean take this for example: was this this even remotely neccessary? (He didn't play in the game, and had been retired for almost what...15 years? IMO Nope...Did it sell out almost everywhere (in black and white) and (swingman and authentic)? IMO Yup...
thumb (7).jpeg

My point was really that if Nike/JB thinks they can turn a profit, they'll try just about anything.

By star material you mean:
magic_101.jpg

The metallic silver on the the star here, would be interesting too:
49000135b6b508e0fb981a582b9a1f94.jpg
Yeah that's the material I was getting at. The star on the Nick Anderson. I spent way too long looking for a pic to explain it.

Back
Top Bottom