Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

salacious crumb salacious crumb , this is not directed at you, in any shape, or form.

|l

But God, I hate these early look pics, and vids...

:smh:

Just show the entire shoe already!!!

They act like these shoes are some stuck up, instragram thots, teasing us with 5 second videos, and selling you know what.

Not to mention the video is super grainy, and ish.

What I find amazing is the lack of reaction from the early pics and vids. Yes I know the "these are fakes we don't care right now" quotes are coming. But they are a tell of whats coming for sure. If they are making a gazillion of these then pics now would make sense. They are in production of these as we speak. Still excited for sure. But f=== their little teaser pics. Show me whats coming.

Everything so far has looked lackluster. Plus I just saw a pair of Concords(possibly replicas) for whatever reason, it didn't excite me to see a clean pair in the wild.

Definitely want a pair, but might purchase a different holiday release depending the holiday release strategy.

Not hating but as I said in reply to @ogSlater, you know this how? It's "sort of true"? That by definition means it's sort of untrue. That's "how the story goes?" I've been following this stuff since '89. Never read that one before but I'm old so maybe I'm forgetting I did. However I don't think it's remotely a common refrain accepted as fact so I don't see that it's "how the story goes."

If you guys have any sources, much appreciated. If not, I tend to think this is how internet myths can be born. It might be true but those were some very specific "facts" cited that certainly are not widely stated during all of the complaints on here and elsewhere across many years regarding the different materials used today.
Many on here state opinions/stories they hear as FACT so always need to do your own research. A wise man once said "believe 1/2 of what you see and nothing you just hear"

Grain of salt.. take it with you.

DA8718C2-545D-43B9-AEF9-62A6E81D8B73.png

Is it possible to have a place stitch the 45 on the back to make it last and look more crisp?

Would be interested to see it done!

Back
Top Bottom