Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

ESPN ranks Jordan 11 best sneaker of all time.

Undeniable at this point. Return in both Concords, redemption best record 4th chip and start of another 3 peat? While were at it lets also throw in a classic throwback cw to his college years enough retros and variants to fill most sneakerheads closets and a remixed version of the Black Concords for the greatest animated basket ball film of all time? Yeahhhh XIs are undeniable.
*stands back gazing upon the 2019 Breds*

1588904304044.png

1588903773230.png

1588903585615.png

ESPN ranks Jordan 11 best sneaker of all time.

This had quickly become an all time favorite of mine. I remember the 1st time seeing a pair of 11's at the mall way back and saying, " LOOOL, look at them space shoes, who would wear those ?!? " and here I am now loving the J11 and having it easily make my top 3 Jordan models. The 1st time I saw a buddy wearing a pair of 2012 Bred's I knew I had to have a pair. Now I own 9 colorways of the 11 and doubled up on the Concord's back in 2018.

This had quickly become an all time favorite of mine. I remember the 1st time seeing a pair of 11's at the mall way back and saying, " LOOOL, look at them space shoes, who would wear those ?!? " and here I am now loving the J11 and having it easily make my top 3 Jordan models. The 1st time I saw a buddy wearing a pair of 2012 Bred's I knew I had to have a pair. Now I own 9 colorways of the 11 and doubled up on the Concord's back in 2018.

Heh. My first sight were the Concords. First thought was, man, there's still no visible air, and who the heck would want to have patent leather on their Jordans; that sh*t is going to get scuffed up and look like crap....heh.

Concord restock? 16 months later? I think this lockdown has people straight getting wacky ...

They restocked here in Manila last December before the playoff dropped so never say never but posters here are correct Playoff 11s more likely to shock restock. All depending on Nike inventory tbh.

Heh. My first sight were the Concords. First thought was, man, there's still no visible air, and who the heck would want to have patent leather on their Jordans; that sh*t is going to get scuffed up and look like crap....heh.
I can definitely see that and you're right, when that PL scratches heavy it's an eyesore. Like I was saying though after seeing them on feet I was like WOW ! those really do look good.

I honestly never thought I'd wear any shoe that had patent leather other than dress shoes with a tux or suit lol. Now my 2012 Bred 11's and 2016 white cement 4's are easily my most worn shoes out of my whole collection. My Concords will most likely be my 3rd most worn once we get into the summer other than my UltraBoosts. Those mofo's are super comfy.

Speaking of UB's and comfort, has anyone tried the HefeLux insoles ? I saw a Heskicks review on them and I gotta be honest, I'm really intrigued and they seem like a great addition to most retro Jordan's because they definitely aren't the most comfortable when wearing them all day unless it's the Jordan 13.

I wanna double up on the Concord's badly. U think these are gonna soar in price after tonight's episodes of the Last Dance? Don't wanna wait too long and pay the price from the hype of the documentary. Think I should buy now to be safe? Appreciate the advice guys
If you do you want a pair that bad I would say buy right now because there’s one thing that shoe probably won’t do and that’s go down in price and with this documentary on and about to end soon if anything price is only going to go up.

Just secured that double up pair for $364. It is what it is
There ya go man. Like I said I don't see these going down. Especially with this documentary, more time passing with less and less pairs becoming available and the history behind these alone will always keep them very desirable to collectors. That colorway is pretty nasty and you really can't go wrong. Between these and the Bred's you've got two major classics in the world of shoes.

I still can't believe that passed on that BS 3% to buyers. It was bad enough for sellers but more understandable than to buyers. And they did it in the middle of a pandemic ? they just laid off a ton of staff and they had to add 3% ? douche move imo.
Yeah pure scumbag move. Definitely not a good look.

Yeah pure scumbag move. Definitely not a good look.
Not a good look at all man. I just can't believe they'd pull that BS while in the middle of this pandemic. They got so big so quick and became the standard in no time. So many sales, so much business. They make a decent commission especially on those higher priced items and they're doing watches, streetwear and shoes. Supreme alone should yield ridiculous commissions. I can't imagine they're not making a killing even without that added 3%. They could have made it 1% considering it was directed at buyers if they were dead set on doing it to buyers.

Back
Top Bottom