Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

They look like the early fakes that been getting posted year after year

Shape and material just look like fakes we’re all used to

I could be wrong but highly doubt it.
The reason I ask, don't they start making these about 6 months before release due to the amount of pairs they plan on releasing?

They cant just start making a million plus pairs in October. That don't seem realistic idk. To me it would make sense for pics of pairs to start leaking around June/July. I could be wrong as well though.

They are in production but fakes come out at the same time if you haven’t noticed

Just saying that pair looks like fakes

If that’s what they look like then...

Alright then, thanks.
like I said, I could be wrong. who really knows,

just going off what we've seen in the past and how well constructed and clean a retail pair looks. fakes are good but with XI theres something always off in the shape and PL but again not saying 100% right, I don't know **** :lol: just going off my instinct and opinion. If im wrong, welp

like I said, I could be wrong. who really knows,

just going off what we've seen in the past and how well constructed and clean a retail pair looks. fakes are good but with XI theres something always off in the shape and PL but again not saying 100% right, I don't know **** :lol: just going off my instinct and opinion. If im wrong, welp
I understand that. I do hope retail pairs look better and more crisp. Happy so far but a little underwhelmed. Still completely in though.

They cant just start making a million plus pairs in October. That don't seem realistic idk. To me it would make sense for pics of pairs to start leaking around June/July. I could be wrong as well though.
Bro this is the same thing with every damn shoe all year round.
We see fakes till real pairs show up atleast 2 months in advanced.

Bro this is the same thing with every damn shoe all year round.
We see fakes till real pairs show up atleast 2 months in advanced.
So you think these are getting made in October? To be released in December? With zero possibility of pics being leaked?

Last edited:
Correct if im wrong. Within 3 months, do you think all the factories combined can make 10,000 plus pairs a day?

Last edited:
Regardless of early fakes, these will have high PL cut, blue tint, and a 45. These may also have the higher mesh like the OG. Early fakes are fakes, but the release pairs usually don’t differ that much.

Regardless of early fakes, these will have high PL cut, blue tint, and a 45. These may also have the higher mesh like the OG. Early fakes are fakes, but the release pairs usually don’t differ that much.
But what does early fakes are fakes mean? If they are making a million pairs of these, it only makes sense that they are doing them now. Resulting in leaked pics of their first runs. Which can be altered. Most of the time they stay true. What am I missing in all of this?

But what does early fakes are fakes mean? If they are making a million pairs of these, it only makes sense that they are doing them now. Resulting in leaked pics of their first runs. Which can be altered. Most of the time they stay true. What am I missing in all of this?

My "Space Jam's" show a production date of 06/22/16 to 08/06/16 which I'm assuming means they didn't begin producing retail pairs until late June and by early August production was complete. This year's Concords will probably have a similar production period I think.
20180630_011859.jpg

You’re so ready to argue lol

Back
Top Bottom