Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

About the height of the patent leather it seems to be better than on the space jam 2016! This is the OG cut.
Thanks you nike!!

They just raised the height of the mesh. It’s the same PL cut/height as the SJ and the WL82. Just saying. Glad you’re happy with them.

They just raised the height of the mesh.

For weeks now, i have read it, but why would JB change the height of the mesh?
To me, i just noticed that the patend leather height appears to be more in harmony contrary to 2016/2017, what killed the 11 spirit, one of the second reason i didn't keep my Space jam 2016 after the air sole issue and i'm not a big fan of my win like 82.
No, no, no, definitivly no, the mesh is the same.
Or give me a good source.

People talking down about the printed 45. Alot of people forgetting the 16 space jams were a special release for the movies 20th anni. I agree the 45 on the concord should be stitched

The 45 is still tripping me out. Nike is trolling way too hard giving us what is looking like the perfect retro of the concords and making it the ‘95 PE :smh:

I can understand it, but have to wonder when, if ever, would JB retro 1:1 retros and how much it'll cost.

People talking down about the printed 45. Alot of people forgetting the 16 space jams were a special release for the movies 20th anni. I agree the 45 on the concord should be stitched

What does the movie anniversary have to do with the 45 being stitched? I thought they were stitched in on the "Space Jam's" because MJ's 1995 playoff PE, which the 2016's were a retro of, had it stitched.
Air-Jordan-11-Space-Jam-45-2.jpg
air-jordan-11-space-jam-pe-45-lead.jpg

However I agree it'd be nicer if the Concords had a stitched 45. 23 would be even better but I'm in for a pair either way.

They raised the mesh because they only raised the patent leather height before. When I say raise the mesh, i mean they raised the overall height of the shoe to match the OG. The OG was taller, that’s why the high patent leather doesn’t look as crazy on the OG. Most retros have had their overall height shortened. It’s most prominent on the 4,6, and 11.
The OG vs the 2011
2ED442B0-93D1-43A6-82A2-35BA5B740207.jpeg

Retro height from 2009 and 2016 with same 2009 height but raised patent leather.
2F90DF73-AE80-42E0-95EF-9FAF9A1A6E84.jpeg

What does the movie anniversary have to do with the 45 being stitched? I thought they were stitched in on the "Space Jam's" because MJ's 1995 playoff PE, which the 2016's were a retro of, had it stitched.
Air-Jordan-11-Space-Jam-45-2.jpg
air-jordan-11-space-jam-pe-45-lead.jpg

However I agree it'd be nicer if the Concords had a stitched 45. 23 would be even better but I'm in for a pair either way.
I mean yea that could have been the reason. All i know is 2016 was a special release for that 11. The box, the plastic, the paper, whole campaign was a little more detailed because of the movie—they went all out.

What else explains it? Nike went the extra mile to please everyone for one of the most loved shoes..now its back to normal..no special occasion, no event, no anniversary. Dont really understand why they are splitting up the 2 pairs by stitching one and then printing another. If they are going to print...then just print a 23 and be done with it.

I mean yea that could have been the reason. All i know is 2016 was a special release for that 11. The box, the plastic, the paper, whole campaign was a little more detailed because of the movie—they went all out.

What else explains it? Nike went the extra mile to please everyone for one of the most loved shoes..now its back to normal..no special occasion, no event, no anniversary. Dont really understand why they are splitting up the 2 pairs by stitching one and then printing another. If they are going to print...then just print a 23 and be done with it.

I'm not saying I'm right, but to me I feel like it was just a marketing ploy by Nike to help sell the shoes. Everyone knows and loves Space Jam, it was the movie's 20th anniversary, and the colorway is widely recognized and regarded as the "Space Jam's" so why not market them as such? Smart move on Nike's part. No one but old head's would've gotten the name if they'd called them the Air Jordan XI "1995 Playoff PE". So instead call and market em as what everyone is bound to know them as, during the 20th anniversary of Space Jam, with Space Jam themed packaging, and Space Jam themed ads.

As for the Concords 45 being printed I could've sworn that 1995 Concords had the 23 printed directly onto the fabric that the number sits on which would make sense for this year's pair being printed. Could be wrong though since I've never owned an original pair.

Seems like they’re making 11s the OG height again. They better touch up th was 4s and 6s next. Pics via 2muchsol3. Even if these aren’t retail, they’ll probably look like this which is fine
555F6A1B-EC39-414C-9742-40FEB560F303.jpeg
E7F8A30C-F62D-49F8-8DCA-1A599CC6BCFB.jpeg
5C991E7F-C141-4993-8A2E-5F65C5D18969.jpeg
FBEE1493-101D-4ABF-A33C-78F25C61B172.jpeg
CACB35D4-840F-4CD1-87FA-3EE5E25CFC2C.jpeg
80483CD1-4431-4A62-9E2C-6B6517FC541F.jpeg

Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_

SUPER, DUPER...

Tales.From.The.Hood.1995.BRRip.slam-new03.gif

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The only thing that needs to be improved, (which probably won't) is the padding inside of the mesh...

Also, the only thing I don't like about the "45", is that it's too thin, and tall. On the both versions, of the "45" PE's...

It was smaller, and bolder.

Other than that....

The double up is mandatory, and I might get a third pair, in the future.

8)

Back
Top Bottom