Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

That’s wild.. Didn’t this happen once like 2-3 years ago where some random Nike store got Concords restock? Wonder if they just find these things in warehouses or something. Can’t imagine why they’d have these laying around 5 years later.

Just think if they would start quietly dropping batches of A1 quality retros in Nike stores and outlets with no advertising. That would be crazy.

Finally unds’d my pair

IMG_3231.jpeg

I’m sure they appear wearable but that glue and insole air unit is probably like dry chalk. I just took apart a pair of Taxi 12s with my bare hands, no effort at all. But based off pictures, they looked wearable.
I still wear one of my ogs and if it has to be reglued all good, to last from 95 till now is good and these from 2018 im sure ill be good for a while besides one of the reasons I wanted a lot is when will they ever retro the concords with 45 on the back? imo not for a long long time

I still wear one of my ogs and if it has to be reglued all good, to last from 95 till now is good and these from 2018 im sure ill be good for a while besides one of the reasons I wanted a lot is when will they ever retro the concords with 45 on the back? imo not for a long long time
They probably never release the 45 again. Some do stay wearable if you actually wear them regularly but I’m saying while you’re putting miles on some pairs, others will die. My 2000-2001 11s all have separation. It’s sad that they just sat in a box for years, maybe worn once or twice each. I realized it was over kill just for picture opps.

I’m sure they appear wearable but that glue and insole air unit is probably like dry chalk. I just took apart a pair of Taxi 12s with my bare hands, no effort at all. But based off pictures, they looked wearable.

The reality is that you have way too many pairs for anything resembling “needing” them for any reason—other than you just love them—in terms of ever possibly truly going through that many pairs.
And that’s just fine with me. I love Concords. The goat.
:lol:
But I’m being completely serious. As ridiculous as it is, I get it.

The reality is that you have way too many pairs for anything resembling “needing” them for any reason—other than you just love them—in terms of ever possibly truly going through that many pairs.
And that’s just fine with me. I love Concords. The goat.
:lol:
But I’m being completely serious. As ridiculous as it is, I get it.
Trust me I get the love of sneakers is nuts but at the same time my son will have a couple if he wants and so on but I will say the 2018 was done so well the 2011 was trash the 2000-2001 pairs of 11s were done well except for that horrible yellowing what was up with that lmfao but yea I went overboard but I love em and every og colorway 11 that I have to get a lot and besides even if i decided to sell its not like im losing money either which is ok lol

Back
Top Bottom