Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

The Playoffs were a bit scary due to the app issues. I had to wait almost an hour before I could confirm, was totally on pins and needles with that release thankfully I got em, 3 pairs to be exact.

I'm sorry this is off-track with the thread topic, but the user who created this thread has passed away. The bad news about this user dying has travelled around this site the last few days. He died getting hit by a car while riding his bike.

I appreciate salacious crumb salacious crumb for creating this thread because it kept me informed about these shoes. It also gave me a place on this site to post pictures of myself wearing them.

This thread was somewhat special for me since it was the first time in my life that I ever owned a version of the Concord XI.

This user was pretty active on this site with creating threads for shoes. He was a cool contributor who will be missed on here.
I just found out about this today and it really bums me out. I enjoyed salacious crumb salacious crumb on this board. He will be really missed. 😔

Really? I found em all pretty easy to cop as long as you entered raffles. You couldn't cop the Cherries from last year? Those were super easy to cop. I tried on snkrs and the usual sites online..and yeah, I had no luck. Looking back I dunno how I got such shoes as the royal 1s in 2017 and the bred 4s in 2019. But I took so many Ls on this app, I thought I was shadowbanned. I really just picked up early access Thunder 4s, just cause of all the Ls

...Long day yesterday. Had to go to a wedding after a race. Finally got to unds these tho
IMG_20230528_002533.jpg

IMG_20230528_092450.jpg

IMG_20230528_092158.jpg

It’s crazy with how mass produced 11s are, I have not hit an 11 for myself since the space jams in 2016..last actual 11 I hit in was the bred 11s. Really hoping I end this L streak with the dmps.

Really? I found em all pretty easy to cop as long as you entered raffles. You couldn't cop the Cherries from last year? Those were super easy to cop.

The Playoffs were a bit scary due to the app issues. I had to wait almost an hour before I could confirm, was totally on pins and needles with that release thankfully I got em, 3 pairs to be exact.

I think the playoffs were the last 11 to release before many of the foot apps such as FTL and FNL undergone changes.

Also, while I didn’t get the 11s 2 2 coworkers, a girl, and a girl getting them for her boyfriend, got the cherry 11s..I was upset …I threw a wet floor sign at a wall.

It really shouldn't be too hard to get the XI with every annual December release based on the a lot of peoples' histories and experiences since they're normally mass produced.

The only XI that were hard to get were the Cool Grey in 2021 due to inventory issues with stores receiving them at separate times because of the pandemic causing shipping issues and delays.

I recall it was crazy in December 2019 on that Friday with peeps having difficulties with the Foot Locker Inc. apps trying to confirm for the Black/Red. I lucked out with confirming in the nick of time moments before the time limit expired.

It sure was sometime in 2020 when the apps changed with the Foot Locker umbrella. The Jubilee was the first XI release under that revamped system.

Question, I have a pair of 11 Breds from 2012, bought them in like 2015 and worn them a few times that year and then never again. Would it be advisable to just sell them for whatever I can get for them or could I get by and wear them still without them falling apart?

Question, I have a pair of 11 Breds from 2012, bought them in like 2015 and worn them a few times that year and then never again. Would it be advisable to just sell them for whatever I can get for them or could I get by and wear them still without them falling apart?
Unless you store your kicks in a warm/humid area they should be fine. Only risk factor is the glue for the clear/red sole and even that is a pretty easy fix

I wore these yesterday with this jersey. I admit this is my favorite jersey to wear with these because of the correlation with the number 45 on both. I like to emulate Michael Jordan's 1995 NBA Playoffs look with the shoes and jersey.
IMG_6877.JPG

I had to photograph the back of these just to have proof that I legitimately had this version because all the other versions of the Concord XI commonly had the 23 on the back. 😆
IMG_6879.JPG

Really? I found em all pretty easy to cop as long as you entered raffles. You couldn't cop the Cherries from last year? Those were super easy to cop.
It’s always easy after you’ve won. You could have entered 100 raffles and still lost, and entered just 1 and won. It depends on where you live.

Back
Top Bottom