Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Does anyone know how I can remove this mark from the sole of the shoe? It looks similar to an ink blot on the inside of the sole.

PXL_20230413_015652312.jpg
PXL_20230413_015634147.jpg

I'm sorry this is off-track with the thread topic, but the user who created this thread has passed away. The bad news about this user dying has travelled around this site the last few days. He died getting hit by a car while riding his bike.

I appreciate salacious crumb salacious crumb for creating this thread because it kept me informed about these shoes. It also gave me a place on this site to post pictures of myself wearing them.

This thread was somewhat special for me since it was the first time in my life that I ever owned a version of the Concord XI.

This user was pretty active on this site with creating threads for shoes. He was a cool contributor who will be missed on here.

I'm sorry this is off-track with the thread topic, but the user who created this thread has passed away. The bad news about this user dying has travelled around this site the last few days. He died getting hit by a car while riding his bike.

I appreciate salacious crumb salacious crumb for creating this thread because it kept me informed about these shoes. It also gave me a place on this site to post pictures of myself wearing them.

This thread was somewhat special for me since it was the first time in my life that I ever owned a version of the Concord XI.

This user was pretty active on this site with creating threads for shoes. He was a cool contributor who will be missed on here.
Rip.

The salacious crumb salacious crumb guy was also active on this site with posting pictures of his acquisitions and contributed with relevant or informative posts in a multitude of threads.

I also appreciate him being nice with me on this site because he liked some of my posts.

I'm going to give him some credit with him unknowingly swaying me to get a pair of these shoes with his creation of this thread.

Damn.
Never know the time or day, may God continue to bless and preserve all here.
RIP fellow sneakerhead.

If y'all want more details about the man's passing, it's been discussed and posted on the Nike Dunk and Supreme threads the last few days if you have time to check them to read.

There's even a link to news about his death.

Nice to know this was the date 28 years ago when these eventual classic shoes were first seen in public view. I'll always remember seeing these and the Space Jam XI worn by Michael Jordan during the 1995 NBA Playoffs as I've reiterated in prior posts throughout various threads.

Nice to know this was the date 28 years ago when these eventual classic shoes were first seen in public view. I'll always remember seeing these and the Space Jam XI worn by Michael Jordan during the 1995 NBA Playoffs as I've reiterated in prior posts throughout various threads.

Thank you for sharing this, I only recently learned that the concord XI debuted with the 45. I wished that these came with the 23 but knowing that he actually wore the 45 concords in a game let alone in the playoffs makes these that much more special to me. Glad my pair is still on ice along with my 45 black concords (which I also recently learned they’re technically not space jams).

Back
Top Bottom