Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I think they do talk about it a little esp since sneakers became more mainstream around 2011/2012/2013. Which is why the shoe has changed. People that buy jordans want to be “sneakerheads” so bad to feel they are in this unique club. Ive witnessed this standing in lines every year with my raffle ticket waiting for my confirmed pair..hearing these guys ramble on like they looked at jordans wikipedia page before jumping in line.
Idk, i still think knowledge is limited. People may wiki the originals, but they don’t google the specs or know details like NT does.

For me I would say I learn majority of my knowledge of shoes here prior to NT I knew certain shoes because I either had them or saw them in school growing but I couldn’t have told you things like nuback and duraback or the color variation of og to retros , height, shape etc . What attracted me to the site/forum was because I talked about shoes to my girl and friends way too much and I know y’all can probably relate people who aren’t interested in shoes they don’t wanna hear you talk about shoes all the time lol and of course every time I search shoe related things on the internet niketalk would pop up

Last edited:
Nah.. I am detail oriented to fault where I notice things for no reason at all in every day situations; even with music-instruments, samples, etc. And with these.. I didn't need NT to tell me they warped and changed some shoe I stared at desperately as a poor kid/teen lol. In 03, I was annoyed at how they retro'd the XI IE black pair for example.

I'm lying if I pretend I didn't learn a lot on here but I vividly remember being here many many times thinking something about a shoe and someone else posts my exact detail crazy opinion. It is crazy seeing people STILL want the lower cut. When we begged for blue/icy soles and then we got them and a bunch of people suddenly were saying they were too blue, I was confused lol. You have to factor in a lot of younger people coming on to the board too who for all I know like non blue soles and low PL and other "weird" ish :lol:

Last edited:
NT might be a small percentage of the total number of people who buy any given release, but that's not the point whatsoever. Companies--at least, smart and successful companies--pay attention to what the top one or two or three percent of its consumers say, even if it doesn't always listen to them immediately. The loyalists, the "expert" consumers, are vitally important to the long-term business. They influence others because they are the go-to sneaker expert in their circle. They are the customers who come back again and again, which plays a part in a brand remaining relevant over the long haul as opposed to just being a short-term fad.

NT might be a small percentage of the total number of people who buy any given release, but that's not the point whatsoever. Companies--at least, smart and successful companies--pay attention to what the top one or two or three percent of its consumers say, even if it doesn't always listen to them immediately. The loyalists, the "expert" consumers, are vitally important to the long-term business. They influence others because they are the go-to sneaker expert in their circle. They are the customers who come back again and again, which plays a part in a brand remaining relevant over the long haul as opposed to just being a short-term fad.
This is true. I keep hearing people say 1s are Dead because so many are dropping this year. Anyone who is a true fan of the shoe knows that 1s have always dropped in the dozens. These people are trend hopping hypebeasts

Sorry if posted...haven’t been in here in a while. Some comparison pics.

aj-11-concord.jpg

air-jordan-11-concord-2018-12.jpg

Much more pics here
https://sneakernews.com/2018/07/03/air-jordan-11-concord-2018-detailed-photos/

They really look so much better with 23 on the back. Other than that.. theyre great. My first thoughts were these have to be the worst comparison pics of all time with a bunch of those hard to see "leaked" style pics but then I scrolled and saw decent pics.

Also.. the photographer REALLY doesnt want to show you front/side shots :lol:

They really look so much better with 23 on the back. Other than that.. theyre great. My first thoughts were these have to be the worst comparison pics of all time with a bunch of those hard to see "leaked" style pics but then I scrolled and saw decent pics.

Also.. the photographer REALLY doesnt want to show you front/side shots :lol:
Most sneaker leakers and blogs don’t understand, side profile, front, heel, and outsole. It’s almost as bad as photos with the hang tag covering the 3s and 4s

One bright spot about the 45 not being stitched in is at least it wont be there anymore after a few wears. Then you can just stitch the 23 in its place.

Back
Top Bottom