Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

**** I first discovered the 45 pairs of the black and white concords on NT around 2009ish. I thought y’all liked PE and unreleased stuff
I don't know about the photoshop thing but I always have been into the PE type jordans. And yeah, people wanted the "rare" 45 stuff back then. Now that its everywhere, lots hate on it I guess.

I vividly remember dudes wanting the PE 45 version in years past. Especially when drakes pair was leaked and floating around the internet. Dudes were kinda going nuts on here. I think that’s why JB even considered using it because they saw (probably on NT to be honest) that there was a demand for this kind of accuracy to that OG PE version that Jordan wore when he came back. A lot of true collectors and even casual collectors wanted to see a PE version, they just thought it’d never happen. As someone who’s been around long enough to see it come full circle, I think it’s amazing to see a release version of the concord XI with 45 on the back. That used to be such a unicorn of a possibility. Same goes for the space jams. I think most of the folks who are against it are just newbs who don’t know the significance of the 45. You know?, the history of it all. I’ll take either version everytime they drop.

Last edited:
I vividly remember dudes wanting the PE 45 version in years past. Especially when drakes pair was leaked and floating around the internet. Dudes were kinda going nuts on here. I think that’s why JB even considered using it because they saw (probably on NT to be honest) that there was a demand for this kind of accuracy to that OG PE version that Jordan wore when he came back. A lot of true collectors and even casual collectors wanted to see a PE version, they just thought it’d never happen. As someone who’s been around long enough to see it come full circle, I think it’s amazing to see a release version of the concord XI with 45 on the back. That used to be such a unicorn of a possibility. Same goes for the space jams. I think most of the folks who are against it are just newbs who don’t know the significance of the 45. You know?, the history of it all. I’ll take either version everytime they drop.

Excellent. I’m excited for the PE Concord to go along with my PE “Space Jam”. Pefect set if you ask me.

They shoulda made either the 45 pairs limited or 23 pairs limited but both should’ve been in circulation for this release since he wore both. Space jams woulda been strictly 45 and Black/ Red and Columbia’s woulda been strictly 23. Woulda been dope if it was random. Woulda tripled the hype.

Why?

Were these photoshopped?
FD6F050E-9A76-4297-AB3F-0D2727E925A9.jpeg
A2D23115-9046-40AF-BBF6-59385269C28E.jpeg

could be the camera....

Take the brightness away and they look pretty OG to me. It probably tones down to that grayish blue it used to be. You can kind of see how its more opaque too

I remember those OG soles had a stickyness to them when new.

**** I first discovered the 45 pairs of the black and white concords on NT around 2009ish. I thought y’all liked PE and unreleased stuff
Yup those were the good old days. Most og dudes on here used to like the 45 and the exclusivity. It’s the young boys that never even held an og in they’re hands *********

You’ve been here since 2015. I’ve been here since 2004. Who u talking to kid? I’ve seen people on here from back in the days drool over the 45 pe pair. U have no idea what u speak of

This account was opened in ‘15... I’ve been around here since ‘99/‘00.

This account was opened in ‘15... I’ve been around here since ‘99/‘00.
What I’m saying is still true. I even found one of my old sole collector magazines from 07 and they have a section about the 45 pe pair talking about how much these are coveted and admired. I can speak for my self when I say I used to want the 45 over 23 back then due to the exclusivity of it

What I’m saying is still true. I even found one of my old sole collector magazines from 07 and they have a section about the 45 pe pair talking about how much these are coveted and admired. I can speak for my self when I say I used to want the 45 over 23 back then due to the exclusivity of it

The 45 is trash. If there’s any desire for it, it’s only based on that one factor, “exclusitivity.” No one can say it looks better or has more significance than the 23.

Yeah the 45 was one of those old legends that people knew existed but were really rare like OG Black and Gold 1’s or the 4th OG colorway of the Air Jordan 8

Were these photoshopped?
FD6F050E-9A76-4297-AB3F-0D2727E925A9.jpeg
A2D23115-9046-40AF-BBF6-59385269C28E.jpeg
I’m not sure this is a PS, these two pics were around BEFORE the space jams released in 2000. Was photoshop even that good back then? I’ve always thought these were an OG sample pair of the Black Concords that mike wore.

Haven’t been in this thread in a while, will the 45 be stitched or printed on these?

Hoping it’s stitched like the SJs

The 45 is trash. If there’s any desire for it, it’s only based on that one factor, “exclusitivity.” No one can say it looks better or has more significance than the 23.
Well I hope that we wear the same size so the pair that you will be passing up on I can double up on.

Me personally I’m down with them having the 45...That’s because I’ve always wanted MJ’s PE’s in my rotation...

Does it make the shoe any better? Of course not, but it’s what the man wore...Probably a sign of my age but MJ’s PE’s have always been top tier to me...Especially since it was rare that he actually wore a pair that wasn’t available to the public (at least in comparison to today’s NBA players)...

I’d still be purchasing even if they had 23 though so it is what it is...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom