Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Man now I feel like doubling up and finding a screen print 23 to replace the 45. One to keep stock and one the way it shoulda been.

How does that even look? I’ve seen many replacement pieces on Jordans not look as good.

I have no idea where to find it, I just remember seeing it before. Can't remember how close it looked to the real thing either. I just want the 23....but I'll deal with the 45 if the 23 looks like garbage.

Damn I’m really gonna double up on these :smh: will be rocking 2011’s while everyone is rocking these and will ice both pairs of ‘18’s for a little while. It’s been almost 6 years since I had a fresh pair of concords but even with the gimicky Ahmad Rashad 45 I’m in. Hopefully these don’t cause the chaos they did last time. 2011-2014 era of Jordan’s were too much fun though
8956D232-79CD-4D1D-BD13-962124AF8F46.jpeg

Last edited:
Man now I feel like doubling up and finding a screen print 23 to replace the 45. One to keep stock and one the way it shoulda been.

How dope would it have been if they made it to where the 45 fades away leaving the 23. To commemorate the switch back to 23 when he broke these out

I feel like Jordan Brand should be calling me for creative advice

They shoulda made either the 45 pairs limited or 23 pairs limited but both should’ve been in circulation for this release since he wore both. Space jams woulda been strictly 45 and Black/ Red and Columbia’s woulda been strictly 23. Woulda been dope if it was random. Woulda tripled the hype.

The 2011s are not hard to find ds. I like the 45 and we all used to want these back in the days instead of the 23

Last edited:
They shoulda made either the 45 pairs limited or 23 pairs limited but both should’ve been in circulation for this release since he wore both. Space jams woulda been strictly 45 and Black/ Red and Columbia’s woulda been strictly 23. Woulda been dope if it was random. Woulda tripled the hype.

I disagree with all of this

People really not digging the 45? Joints go hard whether 23 or 45. At the end of the day it’s a Concord XI, and they’re mandatory every time they drop.

couldnt have said it any better really... these are a must cop regardless of the number in the back... still got 2 pairs of the 2011 pair DS... contemplating what to do with them... might just keep on ice and rock the 2018 pair

couldnt have said it any better really... these are a must cop regardless of the number in the back... still got 2 pairs of the 2011 pair DS... contemplating what to do with them... might just keep on ice and rock the 2018 pair

Throw them in the trash

Reactions: ARK
How dope would it have been if they made it to where the 45 fades away leaving the 23. To commemorate the switch back to 23 when he broke these out

I feel like Jordan Brand should be calling me for creative advice

Nah bc you have no idea how to make it scientifically possible you just get a pat on the back.

**** I first discovered the 45 pairs of the black and white concords on NT around 2009ish. I thought y’all liked PE and unreleased stuff

Back
Top Bottom