Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Lol y’all forgot about these monstrosities?
2BBD5CF1-D556-49C3-A8F2-BF342D4BE38A.jpeg

I guess, I just think they could have done a better job with it... it is what it is. It's not like my opinion is gonna change it.

Nah I’m right there with you. The 45 on 11’s is dicey. I feel like they only belong on the “black concords”/ Space Jams

turrible

still rather have that 23. likely going with my idea of copping a few and customizing one of em. im sure someone will call em fakes but idc

Lol y’all forgot about these monstrosities?
2BBD5CF1-D556-49C3-A8F2-BF342D4BE38A.jpeg

See they could have used that font on the four except with the 4 and 5 side by side.
****dont laugh*** I cant draw for Ish and never claimed to EVER! (I know it probably looks more like a swastika than a 45) but this is what I was envisioning instead of what we're getting. Either of the top two would look better IMO,
Screenshot_20180707-163047.jpg
than the bottom which is my crappy drawing of what it looks like as it is...

I'm copping regardless but I just can't understand WHY they had to put 45 on the back. It just annoys me :rofl:
Only reason I can come with is it's the 23rd anniversary of the shoe debuting with Jordan wearing 45 with the shoe having a 45 on the back of it.

Doubt we will ever see 45 on the back of the black reds. As a release anyway. I get it on the last two. But that just wouldn't make any sense to me.

I'm not artistic at all, so I wont even attempt to create something, but it just seems like if they shrunk the 5 a bit, shortened the left line on the 4, and moved the two numbers closer together it'd look alot better than as it currently is. If that even makes sense... just the way they have it looks awkward and out of place.
they couldve done this instead of actual numbers so it fits with the barcode theme a little more

tally-marks-count-prison-wall-260nw-769314589.jpg

just flip the right side to where the 4 is sitting on top of the 5 hash. Done.

I want to hate it but if they put a black stitched 23 (not that font lol this isnt garfield) on the patent I cant say it would look bad with the right placement. Its blasphemy sure but for creativity's sake I wouldnt mind seeing it. On a sample/custom

I'm copping regardless but I just can't understand WHY they had to put 45 on the back. It just annoys me :rofl:

I'm sure it has something to do with money, they'll probably be releasing #45 Jordan jersey's like they did with the last shots.....

Not affiliated with this guy at all, but here's his video on replacing the numbers. Apparantly he sells the 23 stickers too. I'd be to scared to attempt it, but I know alot of you guys are pretty good with mods, anyone planning on doing this?

I'm sure it has something to do with money, they'll probably be releasing #45 Jordan jersey's like they did with the last shots.....

Not affiliated with this guy at all, but here's his video on replacing the numbers. Apparantly he sells the 23 stickers too. I'd be to scared to attempt it, but I know alot of you guys are pretty good with mods, anyone planning on doing this?

Yea that’s what I plan on doing

Think they’ve made it simpler now and pretty much exact

Well see tho come December lol

I know a few of those youtube restorers might attempt it, at this point I would just pick up a pair of the 2011 pairs. The 45 is Imo a collectors item, the 23 pair will be back soon..

If they were worried about it being a collectors item they wouldnt be making 2 million pairs of them.

Also, they couldve made the 45 fade away to a 23 waiting underneath if they were worried about that. That way the 45 is there for people who collect them and keep them ds

The real answer is theyre trying too hard.

If they were worried about it being a collectors item they wouldnt be making 2 million pairs of them.

Also, they couldve made the 45 fade away to a 23 waiting underneath if they were worried about that. That way the 45 is there for people who collect them and keep them ds

The real answer is theyre trying too hard.

Or they used up all the 23 screenprints on these 5 minute mark...:stoneface:

if these are actually releasing :smh: has anyone else heard anything about these? Speaking of trying too hard.:rofl::ohwell::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom