Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

That’s exactly what I said >D

Well then I'm just piggybacking on what you said l...the 95/96 era was such an incredible era for kicks, not even just for Jordan's/Nike Fila and Reebok had some classics too. Although I never bought anything but Nike/Jordans. I still always liked alot of the shoes, for those of us into shoes at that time we had some insane options no matter what your taste whether or be on the court, turf or running and no matter what your taste hell even payless Olajuwan shoes were nice. With all these classics it's crazy to know that the 11 was leaps and bounds above all...
4291429987_4e9a42c60c_b.jpg
i32le144fscwahfsg28m.jpg

o5rj5hyxdvsblzxfocqv.jpg
oq4ywkrabg1ndammszsd.jpg
jdewtnbl1oqerxupqf7p.jpg
fx8j82owkrmhbztnpzjf.jpg
p1vzne15bu43oq6bxcxh.jpg
18306a2d9eb7c1bf73323a40ace7fd2f.jpg
dshgm1gp7ulzxwuflujv.jpg
y3goivuupsg3ohqxcdmv.jpg

View attachment 2143468 View attachment 2143470 View attachment 2143461 View attachment 2143462 View attachment 2143463 View attachment 2143464 View attachment 2143464 View attachment 2143465 View attachment 2143466 View attachment 2143467
Well then I'm just piggybacking on what you said l...the 95/96 era was such an incredible era for kicks, not even just for Jordan's/Nike Fila and Reebok had some classics too. Although I never bought anything but Nike/Jordans. I still always liked alot of the shoes, for those of us into shoes at that time we had some insane options no matter what your taste whether or be on the court, turf or running and no matter what your taste hell even payless Olajuwan shoes were nice. With all these classics it's crazy to know that the 11 was leaps and bounds above all...

Last edited:
Columbias might not be the best but I think they benefit the most from the og shape
I never really got behind the last retro of these. I love the original. I still think about buying a pair but when I start looking at them closer they just seem bland to me. Not a big fan of the shape at all. If they are gonna stay with PE concept, hopefully when these come back out they have the new shape and pl height with a stitched 23 matching his 96 ASG shoe.

7D91493A-6F01-4E8A-9584-7D65094E09E6.jpeg
Pulled from a group on FB.The person who posted the photo has been pretty accurate in the past.Im just hoping it’s true.

90’s for sure was the golden age of shoe design. They couldn’t rely on “new tech” to sell a shoe so they had to use artistry, color and design. Ain’t no classics coming out today.

It was hands-down the best period by far. Everything today looks ao similar. Thanks a lot, knit shoes LOL

I dont hate the 45, but I just think they have not executed it well IMO. It should be smaller and more like the barcodeish 23. It just looks awkward to me, it's not a dealbreaker, but JB could have done better.
13246198250 (1).jpg

It was hands-down the best period by far. Everything today looks ao similar. Thanks a lot, knit shoes LOL
First it was trash fuse now it’s full knit uppers. It’s nice but there’s nothing to it. No layers, no real color distribution, just “where’s da MC???”.

Last edited:
First it was trash fuse not it’s full knit uppers. It’s nice but there’s nothing to it. No layers, no real color distribution, just “where’s da MC???”.

I like flyknits and all, but after a few years of it now all these shoes look so much alike. I’m pretty much over it. I have enough multi flyknits at this point. I miss shoes made out of “old” materials like leather, suede, mesh, etc.

I dont hate the 45, but I just think they have not executed it well IMO. It should be smaller and more like the barcodeish 23. It just looks awkward to me, it's not a dealbreaker, but JB could have done better.
13246198250 (1).jpg
yea I think the "5" would have been easy...just flip the "2"..but the "4" looks like a pain to compress like the 23

I like flyknits and all, but after a few years of it now all these shoes look so much alike. I’m pretty much over it. I have enough multi flyknits at this point. I miss shoes made out of “old” materials like leather, suede, mesh, etc.
the old leather runners with the mesh toes and side panels

yea I think the "5" would have been easy...just flip the "2"..but the "4" looks like a pain to compress like the 23

I'm not artistic at all, so I wont even attempt to create something, but it just seems like if they shrunk the 5 a bit, shortened the left line on the 4, and moved the two numbers closer together it'd look alot better than as it currently is. If that even makes sense... just the way they have it looks awkward and out of place.

13246198250 (1).jpg

As much as I dislike the 45 on the back it was meant to be awkwardly placed like that since it was on there before the 23

As much as I dislike the 45 on the back it was meant to be awkwardly placed like that since it was on there before the 23

I guess, I just think they could have done a better job with it... it is what it is. It's not like my opinion is gonna change it.

Back
Top Bottom