Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Does anyone know if they have a last shot 14 thread yet? Can’t seen to find one for this year retro

Yes because by the end of this year the value on the 01's will drop I'm sure
seems like the closer it gets to release day the lower the value gets, happened to the Space Jams release and I'm pretty sure it will again for the Concords

honestly at this point it doesnt matter what they do to the concord, add purple icey sole or 45 to the back etc, these will still be sawed after by everyone, but with the production being higher hopefully itll be better for the cop and maybe easier on the after market value.

Leatherface-Texas-Chainsaw-Massacre.JPG

Sawed After

honestly at this point it doesnt matter what they do to the concord, add purple icey sole or 45 to the back etc, these will still be sawed after by everyone, but with the production being higher hopefully itll be better for the cop and maybe easier on the after market value.

Just to be clear, after you see the above chainsaw post, you mean sought after, not sawed after.

JB keeps reeling me back in.... I was supposed to be done with them last year after Jams and Black/Blue 1's...

Reactions: Ube
debating whether I should get rid of my 2011 DS pair before the new ones release
If you dont want duplicates, then sell them.

I have a 2011 pair thats VNDS but call me crazy, I like the lower PL cut over the higher PL.

The box question BGB23 BGB23 posed is a good one. I am assuming there will be a different box as the Concorde already released with the xi retro box. I would love the og box or even a variation of the space jam box from last year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom