Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Same here. Then I went to SNKRS app and it wouldnt pop up after refreshing and closing. Had to use the J23app and log in there and cop.. almost missed out. SNKRS app changed from purchase back to notify me but I have the pp email which is usually a good sign and I got in within like 5 min. so I should be good.

When it went to in line I thought I was going to get dubbed.
mine did the same thing check nike+ for actual confirmed message mine came through a few mins after it said notify me .. but maybe they let us cop more pairs through same account on release day normally the purchased icon doesn't go away for me on the early drops.

Yup, updated it yesterday and refreshed it. It's been acting funny ever since I downloaded that knew iOS system update...last saturday it didn't let me purchase those diamond dunks. Right at 10 it refreshed from "Coming Soon" to "Out of Stock" couldn't even get in line.

haha thats because you missed that split second window those went super fast, your app was working the bots just beat you to those brother. get multiple devices with multiple accounts for the best chance!

Clearly, the patent leather on the Win Like 82 is higher. The Concords are the perfect height in my opinion.
upload_2018-11-15_13-0-18.png
upload_2018-11-15_13-1-15.png

on these the description it says they are an exact recreation of the pair first worn by Michael himself.. no other releases have said they are exact. we may have finally got a dead on retro

Been doing for the last 6 years lol

it actually put a smile on my face knowing i came through for them
At the end of the day, family is most important.

I don’t have anyone in my family who hits me up for kicks but on occasion, but we lace the young ones up for bdays and Christmas annually.

Just glad they aren’t young hypebeasts :lol:

For the folks that will get them early, tell us how the sizing is.

The most recent jams and the Win Like 82, I had to go .5 size down.

The slide boxes were cool to look at....but thats about it..you had to but that stupid insert back in, make sure it was facing the right way with the circle. Just a hassle.
they had to make up a reason for us paying more money for the same lesser quality shoes and made lesser quality shoes seem more special, now they know were not worried about boxes and we want whats inside to be on point. and whats an exact replica like their stating with a exact opposite box style.

people who missed today still got a good chance on release day. seems like these r plentiful from the way these are being whored out.

people who missed today still got a good chance on release day. seems like these r plentiful from the way these are being whored out.
im still under the suspicion that they send out the best pairs first so people can hype them up on social media

I don’t think getting a pair will be a problem. I think getting a pristine pair will be the stressful part. Congrats to all that hit today. Can’t wait for y’all reviews. I like em better than the shoetubers.

Back
Top Bottom