Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

This is probably full circle for Gentry. He helped design the shoe, but he robbed people from having it after 1996. I wonder if he changed his “respect the OGs” mindset. He probably had nothing to do with the 2018 Concords since they were decided upon before he came back
526AF4D4-775E-4D25-8368-1C42795503C2.jpeg

**** this guy. How does he still have a job?

All I see is fakes whenever I see his dumbass face

Yeah I saw it way after it sold out. Everyone had access but you had to catch it at a certain time. It wasn't a Nike Reserve.
Dang it. Missed it. Wouldn't mind having a pair locked down before release. Guess ill try again on the 8th. Congrats to all who copped early.

This is probably full circle for Gentry. He helped design the shoe, but he robbed people from having it after 1996. I wonder if he changed his “respect the OGs” mindset. He probably had nothing to do with the 2018 Concords since they were decided upon before he came back
526AF4D4-775E-4D25-8368-1C42795503C2.jpeg

When are we going to see those black and volt pairs release. Several of those are nice!!

I hope once release happens hope resale won't be more than 30-40 bucks over retail plus tax. Sold my 2011 pairs while back and 00 pair is too yellow, so these a must.

Did you guys have payment errors? Both of my brothers (on Android phones) had payment errors, so they couldn't cop.

I'm on iphone and it was a pretty smooth transaction.

I actually did get the same error twice. Had to try a third time with PayPal before it went through. Checked my bank account after the fact and found both first two tries I was charged and immediately refunded.

Dudes getting too excited with that 4-5 pairs crap. Unless you are some kind of Concord Connoisseur that makes no sense and is ridiculous to me. 2 pairs and I'm out.

I'm glad to know you find it ridiculous. Stay in yo lane, KayYizzy
:lol:
In all seriousness, I find it not one bit ridiculous. I've had a long history with this shoe. Something has always gone wrong. My OG pair, the midsole got messed up not long after I bought them in 95 and there wasn't a replacement pair to be had in my area, so I had to exchange them for Penny 1s. I somehow completely missed the 2000 retro, wasn't paying enough attention to releases at the time. Got the DMP but that was a giant PITA. Then somehow got through for two pairs of 2011 Concords, only to find what a crap version of the shoe that was. So basically, even though I've owned Concords before, I have never felt like I truly had them.

I want to be able to wear a clean pair of these whenever I want for years to come. I do not want to have one or two pairs and worry about messing them up, yellowing, trying to make them last as long as possible. It's most likely going to be at least another five years (or more) before Concords come back again. I will have enough of these that I can wear them with no thought given to it, every damn day for the next five years if I so choose. And that's what I'm going to do. This is why I want four or five pairs, and as far as I am concerned, it is entirely reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom