Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

with the cool grey lows dropping this past year i think they probably wont drop the cool grey mids next year. I think it will be a new retro plus colorway or the black/red playoff 11s with the current high cut patent leather

I like red the Red's but these take the cake. I'm copping 4 to 5 pairs between me, wifey son and daughter...we will all be in these.

18D9CF1A-6AD2-4CEA-BB64-B9E0CF7D36E6.jpeg

Thanksgiving kicks

I know right. Hilarious to name a shoe after its actual colorway. Just stupid. The shoe that released in 2016 was a pe from 1995. Its not the Space Jam. So it only makes sense to call it by its color style. There has never been a true Space Jam release. The 2000 version just used the movie to capitalize no different than the 2016. In 2021 there may be an actual true for the first time ever, a release of a true space jam in tribute to 25 years of the movie coming out.
Okay so just disregard the looney tunes box lol. Whatever way you see it man, but it’s funny to me sorry if that offends you.

Space jams won’t retro again for a while. I’m almost certain they won’t return in 2021.

More often them not we probably won't see any true OGs for a while... Nike knows they have to spread the playing field with the 11s... But I can see the black n reds coming up for next year...

More often them not we probably won't see any true OGs for a while... Nike knows they have to spread the playing field with the 11s... But I can see the black n reds coming up for next year...
we should be getting og colorways every 5-6 years now atleast the popular colorways

look at the white cement and black crment iv, the infrared vi, etc.

nike finally doing things right

probably will get the 23 concord xi in 2023 or 2024

black red, columbias. and cool greys should be up next

Back
Top Bottom