Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Still can’t check fnl

Now I’m getting this message after hours of spin. :lol:
A9942EE3-EEBE-4E48-B59A-DE63C27CF201.jpeg

I'm kinda in the boat where I dont know if I really need these or I'm just wanting to buy because they are supposed to be apart of the collection

9B608996-078B-4C23-8736-3FAAF7EF1E6D.png
Instyleshoe still has a full size run in men after having them for two weeks now better lower that 330 price if they want them to move

It's kinda amazing how consistently bad FNL's online infrastructure has been for so many yrs, even in comparison to the other footsites. Then they try to get into the app game and of course this happens :lol:

It's kinda amazing how consistently bad FNL's online infrastructure has been for so many yrs, even in comparison to the other footsites. Then they try to get into the app game and of course this happens :lol:

I knew I was pretty lucky when I was able to order Satin SBB Jordan 1's on their app. But after more experience with the app, I'm starting to realize I was very, very, VERY lucky. The app is garbage!

Quick Update: Nike gave me a refund instead of a new pair, they claim they ran out of inventory. I told them that they have 1 million pairs, but that didn't help.

From everything I know, I'm almost certain the FedEx guy kept them. To add salt to my wound, my buddy visited this weekend wearing his pair!

Oh well. I'll probably grab another pair on Saturday.

Last edited:

Misleading title but, for those who have a pair or have seen on in person, how bad is the leather on the upper surrounding the heel? Is it worse quality than the 2016 Space Jams?

Its better, they used a softer leather this time. I couldnt believe it, when I got the pair from snkrs.

Got FNL notified to check and then it said all tickets are claimed after multiple attempts to get in. What a joke. This is worse than trying to buy online against bots. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom