Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Up on the Kith app.

A1CA3461-5419-46F8-B77F-E58D3F8D95E6.png

DTLR to the rescue! I just left the mall and all I had to do was donate a $10 toy and I get a pair guaranteed. I think that's an awesome idea. To help out a less fortunate kid on Christmas is a beautiful thing and did it with pleasure.

TBH, I think this is telling. It's not common to guarantee pairs like that if plenty aren't made. The last time I've personally experienced something like this was the 01 Blk/Red XI's. In my store (NTNY), employees were guaranteed pairs for that holiday release. There were even some pairs left around into January. I found that so strange even then.

didn't nike announced that they will stop making jordans at such a large quantity? not complaining, not even one bit, but just curious!

I miss the old way because my local FNL store manager says that mo
Y’all in here wishing, hoping & praying for instore physical raffles to waste time, gas, energy & effort when it was either rigged or never enough pairs, idk what you boys are on. It’s Christmas. I don’t miss driving to every mall & boutique, having to have multiple entries in my size at every store & still not hitting. Or camping out somewhere in the cold, looking stupid & coming up short. These app reservations are literally the best thing ever, you spend the $ in these stores anyway, maintain your VIP status & get the shoes easy. Why would y’all want that to be hard? If you’ve never had to deal with that, consider yourself lucky & since you don’t anymore, count your sneaker blessings where you can, this passion/hobby is already stressful enough.
Y’all in here wishing, hoping & praying for instore physical raffles to waste time, gas, energy & effort when it was either rigged or never enough pairs, idk what you boys are on. It’s Christmas. I don’t miss driving to every mall & boutique, having to have multiple entries in my size at every store & still not hitting. Or camping out somewhere in the cold, looking stupid & coming up short. These app reservations are literally the best thing ever, you spend the $ in these stores anyway, maintain your VIP status & get the shoes easy. Why would y’all want that to be hard? If you’ve never had to deal with that, consider yourself lucky & since you don’t anymore, count your sneaker blessings where you can, this passion/hobby is already stressful enough.
Only thing about online raffles is that alot of kids who don't really have the money to cop they just want to win something and hope mom's or pops will buy them the shoes .So really it's a bad system anyway you look at it.

Pulled my 2011 pair out the box today and I must say, the soles have held up well over the past 7 years. Still 90% clear. Still going to try to sell though as I really don't need these AND the 2018 pair. My jordans rarely get worn these days.
Shoulda offed them off awhile ago not sure what prices are looking like now but I seen a few guys detroit area although a lot of cheapasses and no one was biting on deadstock pairs

didn't nike announced that they will stop making jordans at such a large quantity? not complaining, not even one bit, but just curious!

No, actually, they said in a shareholder meeting that Jordan brand would be bringing back all the most popular models and colorways in larger quantities. It was a response to losing market share to other brands like Adidas. So far, that is exactly what they have done and are continuing to do.

No, actually, they said in a shareholder meeting that Jordan brand would be bringing back all the most popular models and colorways in larger quantities. It was a response to losing market share to other brands like Adidas. So far, that is exactly what they have done and are continuing to do.

Looks like they took Kanye
Line seriously
“Yeezy, Yeezy, Yeezy
just jumped over Jumpman
Yeezy, Yeezy, Yeezy
just jumped over Jumpman”

How do i use this code?
Enter the zip code in your app, select a store in that zip code, then enter the 4-digit code. Once you have the 1-min head start, go back and select your preferred stores. You have to be quick with these codes when ppl post them, bc they're only active temporarily.

In 50 years everybody will be wearing Concord 11's and Chicago 1's the way they wear Converse All-Stars and Stan Smiths. They'll just a fashion staple, sold everywhere, not rare. AND I'M ALL FOR IT!!

Back
Top Bottom