Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

6B43C7BC-E833-4677-9388-1CF5A156E982.jpeg

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

To you rookies out there, dont forget to post your order numbers. We need proof that you made a purchase..LOL

Did Nike Desktop F up for loading the concords with a simultaneous release w snkrs app? Even though Nike desktop site says limit 1 per person. Are they giving bots another outlet to eat?

FTL just stringing me along now still on this wait-list, SNKRS hopefully tomorrow for me and some rando site for my incompetent boy

Man NT is always panic mode night before every major rd. Ends up being fine the next day. Relax you'll have hours to cop, these will not instantly sellout, this aint 2011. Get ready to eat dudes.
Huge supply and equally huge demand could make this just a much a crapshoot as your limited qs drops. I don’t think it will be a problem if you’re on it but I can see plenty of suprised folks getting the rug pulled out from underneath them. I wouldn’t exclusively rely on the usual suspects (footsites/SNKRS) cause that’s the first place everyone coming out of the woodwork for this drop will go.

1.000.000 + pairs and I still can't win a pair off the apps. Guess i'll try in the morning. No other choice.

Still on the WL for FTA. Was hoping by the time I finished reading the last 5 pages of this thread (with all the WL W’s being proclaimed) that some of the good juju would rub off on me haha.

Back
Top Bottom