Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I play golf at this golf course every Sunday in Charlotte. Sometimes when I’m playing I see MJ himself and the other day I asked about the million pairs rumor and he said not even close. It’s at least double that.

R.I.P. to the 2 million pairs that will turn piss yellow
Chappelle R Kelly Drip.gif

I know I'm just some random person online but trust me when I say this. Their is no where near a million pairs of these. Not even half. The space jam million pair is a hoax also. Guess I gotta explain why I say this so I will. I've been going to hornets games for many years now and gotten to know some higher up people there who sell season passes....jordan brand makes alot of exclusive hornets gear in the fan shop so they have people who actually are in house everyday...well a guy I know up there who works for the big share holders has personally told me when I asked about this million pair rumor and he laughed and said it's not even half that. Take it for what it's worth. ppl like dj folk may hear info but the info I'm spreading is from a guy who literally sees MJ face to face almost twice a week.

Lol there was never a “space jam million pair” rumor, they explicitly stated the total units of SJs that were sold when they released their quarterly report to shareholders because it was a milestone—and it wasn’t 1 million. The 1 million units of Concords is not unthinkable because it’s a global release of a full family size run, including infant pairs. All of those pairs are included in the 1 million, but not all 1 million during this holiday season.

Lol there was never a “space jam million pair” rumor, they explicitly stated the total units of SJs that were sold when they released their quarterly report to shareholders because it was a milestone—and it wasn’t 1 million. The 1 million units of Concords is not unthinkable because it’s a global release of a full family size run, including infant pairs. All of those pairs are included in the 1 million, but not all 1 million during this holiday season.
Lol alright man

I finally hit on Footlocker app. Tomorrow at 6:55am, I will discreetly roll over so my wife doesn’t see me and try to get my second pair on the SNKRS app. If I double up, I will ask for forgiveness if she beats me home to the second pair delivery. If I get home first, I’ll shove the box into the room with my other shoes and she’ll never know. Good luck to all the sneaky dads tomorrow.

Lol same here man!! Good luck!

any houston cats gonna be out there with this widespread flood going on?

Good question. So it’s really gonna be that bad? Widespread? Haven’t been following the weather news today just heard it was flooding in some areas today. Came straight home after work and been inside since. Was hoping it’d be clear enough to go copp in the morning. Idk why we having a damn flood mid December :smh:. Guess I gotta swim to the mall to get my pairs.

I've been stuck on that site for the longest trying to decide if I'm going to pull the trigger. Never ordered from there so I'm low key shook

I feel you! I googled some people’s experiences and searched it here on NT before I bought my pair. Turned out to be legit since some people have bought pairs there before. PayPal is your BFF just in case things don’t pan out.

I finally hit on Footlocker app. Tomorrow at 6:55am, I will discreetly roll over so my wife doesn’t see me and try to get my second pair on the SNKRS app. If I double up, I will ask for forgiveness if she beats me home to the second pair delivery. If I get home first, I’ll shove the box into the room with my other shoes and she’ll never know. Good luck to all the sneaky dads tomorrow.

Or have it held at a fed ex location or hub if you have one near you. You can pick it up there discretely and not get caught.

Good question. So it’s really gonna be that bad? Widespread? Haven’t been following the weather news today just heard it was flooding in some areas today. Came straight home after work and been inside since. Was hoping it’d be clear enough to go copp in the morning. Idk why we having a damn flood mid December :smh:. Guess I gotta swim to the mall to get my pairs.

same here bro, once i left work after 3pm i went straight home. it was coming down but it hasn't stopped raining since 2pm. Their is definitely a flood warning for the harris county, kept getting pings from iphone about it. im don't have no intentions of daring buying a shoe like this in a store, i hate chaos and crowds. stay safe you planning on doing so, it's just shoes.

Back
Top Bottom