Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Easiest cop of the year. 4/4. Please people do not go to the movies, party, club, bowling alley, ball game, etc.. and be surprised that 20 other people wearing concords.

IMG_20181208_233629.jpg

Was able to scoop a sz 14 on finishline just now. They charged my PayPal, but didn't get a confirmation email from them. FNL is my absolute last resort usually because they always end up charging me multiple times and usually I don't get the kicks. We'll see!!
Did you get to a confirmation order page?

Let me take a moment to say this is the worse 11mid packaging in probably a decade. Today I actually missed unboxing all that EXTRA **** Nike use to throw in the box.

How long does Eastbay allow cart holds? Been trying to add my size for an hour...says it's in someone's cart.

Reactions: PJS
Easiest cop of the year. 4/4. Please people do not go to the movies, party, club, bowling alley, ball game, etc.. and be surprised that 20 other people wearing concords.

Exactly why i didn't get em. Every AMC tonight is going to be black and white from head to toe.

its the same paper that those “gift” pairs were wrapped in...

when i went to FTA (state st chicago) to pickup my reserved pair, workers were passing out rolls to people in line

How was it out there? And whats the word on unclaimed pairs, if you asked?

Think Imma head there...FTA, Jordan and Champs all within a mile. Called the Nike store and they don't have my size.

Back
Top Bottom