Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

No the white area by the 45

I see now. I had that same issue with my Space Jams. It happen to me when I had my shoes laced to the top. It also happens when I drive my car, a lot of pressure is placed on that part of the shoe. But I dont have the same issue with my Win Like 82's

What’s next.....mannnnn leather isn’t supposed to bend like that???

AE365429-6575-4559-9575-E7A4AF6B9549.jpeg
you been walking on your ankles again b?

Nah the leather at the heel. These are fantastic on court regardless of what the next guy tells you that’s never balled in them. :rofl:

I see now. I had that same issue with my Space Jams. It happen to me when I had my shoes laced to the top. It also happens when I drive my car, a lot of pressure is placed on that part of the shoe. But I dont have the same issue with my Win Like 82's

I’ve never ordered from One Block Down before, has anyone else that purchased from there gotten shipping email yet? Or should I not be looking for that til Monday?

Are you talking about the space jams or the PE’s?
You know for both ? + Breds

Was watching a vid on concords and I know they did 45 when mj first wore em in May , then released with 23 in November of the same year - just wanted to find out for the jams + breds

Older than you. I can accept minor flaws, but make sure the number doesn't peel off like the OG. It's not hard for them to do. We'll see how long this 45 lasts. Hopefully it will.
I honestly haven't personally had a number peel. I think the cdps were the only pair that had a real problem with that. I also have a million shoes so i don't get a chance to wear mine frequently.

I was just playin. People saying you shouldn’t ball in em, just buggin.

Very pleased with Nike this go around. Ordered in the morning and delivered the same night. I was surprised because the tracking number provided could not be found.

Reactions: ARK
So, I hate to tread into the nit-pick arena with these shoes, but the 2000 release was always what I measured 11's against, for better or for worse. Today, my 2018's arrived and I've found what bothers me as I compare them. Apologies if this has been discussed, but the height and angle of the top of the heel collar seem so much more pronounced and raises up in the back on the newer releases. Pic below for comparison, but if this specific area was identical, these would be a 10/10 for me.

IMG_5933.jpg

IMG_5934.jpg
They made these to OG specs not 2000. The first run of retros were not shaped the same. Still nice but not the same nevertheless.

Back
Top Bottom