Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Hilarious that people are trying to resell these bricks. After you deduct fees, there is probably $10-$15 profit per pair on StockX.

They’re “bricks” but not everyone sells on stock x. Some people have clientele that just pay extra. I know a guy that sold 40 pairs for 350 a pop

Where they do that at?

If you’ve been reselling for years and have proven to be reliable, consistent, and legit, people in person or on IG will trust you with their $$ and pay what you ask. Especially drug dealers and adults who make enough money to not care lol.

Glad most people got their shoes with relative ease, but this release just lacked the entertainment and classic "defining" moments as the one from 2011.

Not a single sighting of the Get Money Boyz, no babies getting "ammonia," no bare knuckle brawls. Not even a mall door being torn down. I had a good laugh seeing some of the shenanigans that took place across the world

You missed the video of a mall door getting ripped off from this time around?

I’m in ATL and they are legit sitting in multiple stores.

People from outside cities (LA and NY) have told me pairs are sitting too.

Just because they sold out in your small areas doesn’t mean they are not sitting in others spots :lol:

Nike Lenox was letting people buy 2 men’s pairs and 1 kids pair. Some people on NT can’t cop GRs to save their lives from what I’ve seen :lol:
Bull****, I took a red eye back to LA from Houston last night, with my pair that I picked up at 2:30. They said they had few leftovers at willowbrook. Tried calling around LA today for a double up and had no luck.

Bull****, I took a red eye back to LA from Houston last night, with my pair that I picked up at 2:30. They said they had few leftovers at willowbrook. Tried calling around LA today for a double up and had no luck.

You called every foot store, urban store, and boutique in the entire city?

If you’ve been reselling for years and have proven to be reliable, consistent, and legit, people in person or on IG will trust you with their $$ and pay what you ask. Especially drug dealers and adults who make enough money to not care lol.
Oh yeah I know some guys like Bejamin Kickz resell to celebs who overpay for everything.

Can't pass up on these. Got three!!!!

4089506.jpg

4089507.jpg

Just wore my 09’ Cherry 12s when i picked up my Concords. Gotta be my favorite CW
we need a remastered red/white 12s. 09 pair was banana shaped and hated the chrome eyelids. . Cant believe that “cherry” nickname really stuck to them since that retro smh. Og pairs are one of my grails.

It Is That Simple Tho My Dude...... Sounds Like Chick Made An Honest Mistake And You're All Up In Arms Over It For No Reason....

No Discount On XI's And Yeezy's

One Could Play Devils Advocate And Say A Sneakerhead Such As Yourself Should Know Of Such Rule And Should've Never Expected To Get The Disco In The First Place (It Was Mentioned Here On Several Occasions)......

Just Sayin'
Thank god an assistant manager from Foot Locker came to clear things up. /s

This thread is nearly 550 pages, I don't read every single page. No one is up in arms over here, hence the "lol" and tone of my original post and all the other responses to it. You're the only one taking it too seriously.

I think there are a lot of 30+ and 40+ people on here that don’t actively purchase sneakers much anymore and got knocked off the wagon with this release but couldn’t figure out modern techniques, etc. It’s the only reason I can think of because this release was arguably the easiest AJ 11 release I’ve seen since the 2014 Legend Blues.
Yup that was me! Ha. Never used FTL app for 6 min early or what not. Got em at snkr app though easy. OG NT repin Js

Yup that was me! Ha. Never used FTL app for 6 min early or what not. Got em at snkr app though easy. OG NT repin Js

you n me both brother! i was so lost when people were talkin about the apps n stuff.

i was like snkrs app only or bust.... and eastbay.com l

Just glad you got your pair, fam! Glad these ended up being bricks and we didn’t see 10% of the madness we all witnessed the last time these dropped.

People are really that stupid or are they ready to “meetup” in the sense you better be ready to protect ya neck when you show up with the shoes hoping for their cash?
Mainly drug dealers buying em around here. They flipping blowed up cake making bank. When they drop 320 they really only got 100 invested so they dgaf

Back
Top Bottom