Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I was confused by ol boys post at first, but I think he’s saying these Concords are his #1 favorite Jordan , followed by the 4 Jordan 1’s he mentioned

Unless theirs a concord 1 I don’t know about and he thinks we’re in the AJ1 thread :lol:

Semi- sick day so maybe my mind isn't clear. Read this post a bunch of times (don't know why I'm doing that either).
I can't figure out what he means by the III, Bred 11s, and IVs

View attachment 2226866
AC647648-01BB-4230-9E15-178678A876AF.jpeg
My son wore his Bred XIs when we picked up my Concords at fnl. Luckily enough, I hit on SNKRS for another pair while at the store. :D

I swear there was more hype and craziness online than at the actual stores. No one was in line to pick up their reserved pairs. Only a couple of dudes who thought they could just go up to the counter to get a pair.

Last edited:
View attachment 2226866
AC647648-01BB-4230-9E15-178678A876AF.jpeg
My son wore his Bred XIs when we picked up my Concords at fnl. Luckily enough, I hit on SNKRS for another pair while at the store. :D

I swear there was more hype and craziness online than at the actual stores. No one was in line to pick up their reserved pairs. Only a couple of dudes who thought they could just go up to the counter to get a pair.

How did you and your son take that first photo?

my wife my youngest daughter and my oldest daughter pair came today
still waiting for my pairs and my son pair

For anybody that ordered via SNKRS and keeps getting an error when tracking the shipping, if you contact customer service on Nike.com they should provide you with a proper tracking number.

Jesus.. the bots are heavy on these restocks.. Trying to get an 11 for my boy. I had an extra to off too and he didn't tell me until last minute. Fam/Friends always do this for holiday XI's smh.

Back
Top Bottom