Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

two pairs came, ones for my wife has a jordan sticker just like others ive bought for her, but none came with mine, is that normal, just wondering.
A lot of GS pairs not just 11s come with stickers. My wife’s bred 1s, royal 1s, and shadow 1s, cement 3s and etc come with stickers

The truly stupid ones can't comprehend an opposing argument. Don't dish out what you can't take
If it had been day 8 or 9 and the seller hadn't shipped then YES you should be concerned and I'm sure stock x would help you out, possibly free shipping or something equivalent but c'mon man.

Man.....I'm glad I got my pairs on release day. I've tried online on a couple restocks to grab a 3rd. Always been a little too slow.

Look I've bought and sold plenty on stock x. Got some great deals and sold for good prices....stock x isn't trash as it's screwing resselers big....now people can get shoes for 20-30 over retail instead of resellers making 100s on eBay and Craigslist.

Stock X also created an option to help prevent people getting fakes or robbed also, in reference to mainly craigslist.

I've never had to wait more than 7 days for a stock x purchase....never had an issue not saying it doesn't happen or won't happen in the future but Nike and other retailers have taken just as long or longer and be cancelling people's orders for overselling....that's bad business.

Judging by ads and comments stockx seems to be bigger, but I am more comfortable with Goat. Bought 10+ shoes with them this year with no problems. Stockx seems sketchy

I dealt with stockx for a few pairs last yr at this time. Theres gonna be holdups people. Between workload and shipping you better add at least 5 business days to their normal process until years end.
Yea this time of year, all bets are off and that should be expected. Literally every company in the world experiences the same thing. Some people are just completely unreasonable though. I did buy a pair for wife recently. Cooped 12/2 and got them 12/10.

So glad I decide to double up on these! Both pairs, to my surprise were great quality. Although I did get a pair for a friend and there was a stain on the mesh. Looked like a rust stain. Luckily some cleaner and some oxy-clean brought out the stain.

4B66946A-73A4-4952-8208-1B4BCFC48B42.jpeg

Pair from Sivas came in today. PL height difference is real with these. A bit disappointed, but not a deal breaker. At least it’s on the medial side.

DHL is pretty cool to me i guess. i order one of my pairs from siva, they didn't give me a shipping confirmation email till i requested it from siva via trouble ticket. but as soon as i got that DHL shipping info, i see all the check points that my shoes have hit, from barcelona spain, to brussels belgium, to cincinnati ohio, to san francisco california, to my local hub and now it just updated that it was out on delivery as stated on their shipping email. all the checkpoints are shown on the DHL shipping website.

My FNL pair just arrived, they look to be more dialed than my pair from SNKRS. No midsole creasing at all, the left shoe on my pair from SNKRS had the creasing. No biggie, just happy to have two great pairs!

Wow, interesting and cool to a dork like me. I've read (too many times) just about everything ever recorded/written about MJ and the shoes. This one is new to me though. But that's the great thing about being one of those guys: Everyone's feet are different, and pros (not just MJ) can say, this is a hot spot for me on this shoe, change it. And they change it for them LOL. Thanks dudes, I don't learn a lot of new stuff on MJ and his sneakers at this point, so any new tidbit is interesting. That's also why I am PSYCHED for the 2019 Netflix/ESPN 10-hour doc that supposedly pulled from hundreds of hours of never seen footage. We're going to see some stuff we've never seen. Gonna be bad ***.

may i ask what is the name of that documentary so that i can keep an eye out for it when it releases?

I definitely noticed some differences in PL height but not really with the same pair (a smidge but not a lot to make a thing of it). I thought that was two separate pairs.

Back
Top Bottom