Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Anyone notice that the men Sizes are the only pairs that got the near perfection 95 look. The grade school sizes still have that low cut pat leather. Looking at me and my girls pair, there is obviously a big man difference, but the cut for grade school still look like the 2011 pair.

Yeah
Anyone notice that the men Sizes are the only pairs that got the near perfection 95 look. The grade school sizes still have that low cut pat leather. Looking at me and my girls pair, there is obviously a big man difference, but the cut for grade school still look like the 2011 pair.
they didn’t really change much on the GS pairs, only place they raised the PL on the new release GS pairs is the back of the shoe for some reason. My kids pairs have higher PL on the heel than My men’s size 2011’s do. As much as GS pairs cost nowadays they should really consider updating the shape in those as well.

'78 here fellas. My collection is 100 deep and im always parting with stuff. It never dies lol.

Nice. I’m in the process of rebuilding my collection. At one point I had nearly 150 pairs but I’ve sold most of them and started buying the better more recent retroes. I decided a couple years back that I want to wear ALL my shoes, and would only buy multiple of certain pairs, like the Concords. As a result, I don’t collect OGs anymore. As great as they are I just can’t justify spending so much on shoes that I can’t wear but that’s me; I still got respect for those who choose to Strictly collect. My collection right now is at a modest 40 or so pairs, and I wear just about all of them except for a couple of the doubles I have.

IMG_20131221_185335.jpg
Been buying since 1989. Have a deadstock pair of IX that I didn't. wear and sole fell apart. Wish that I knew Someone to fix them. But I've sold all my pair to help my lady move and now I'm starting over again. I'm 43.

Last edited:
Nice. I’m in the process of rebuilding my collection. At one point I had nearly 150 pairs but I’ve sold most of them and started buying the better more recent retroes. I decided a couple years back that I want to wear ALL my shoes, and would only buy multiple of certain pairs, like the Concords. As a result, I don’t collect OGs anymore. As great as they are I just can’t justify spending so much on shoes that I can’t wear but that’s me; I still got respect for those who choose to Strictly collect. My collection right now is at a modest 40 or so pairs, and I wear just about all of them except for a couple of the doubles I have.
I tried nearly the same thing. Still 100 deep lol. I love shoes. Too much prolly.

I was able to grab a pair from another Niketalker but I’m still curious will these restock soon, I think I want another pair.

Attachments

• 9421A298-9379-40C2-94D4-7B1F61C91501.jpeg
    9421A298-9379-40C2-94D4-7B1F61C91501.jpeg
    340.8 KB · Views: 24
  • FED4E47C-9114-4043-908A-8CB1D1CF26EE.jpeg
    FED4E47C-9114-4043-908A-8CB1D1CF26EE.jpeg
    235.5 KB · Views: 25
Actually, the GS pairs in 95/96 never really did look like the mens sizes; they actually looked like what you see today in 2018.

It's been awhile since I posted to any thread but I finally bit the bullet and got the concords. When they dropped I was unable to get them so I had to get them the aftermarket way unfortunately. Now I got to wait for them to arrive.

Laura Rutledge wearing Concords tonight while doing the sideline reporting for the Alabama vs OU game.

Yup. Pretty much my all time fav album. I still remember going to cop the album when it dropped (with Bred 11’s on) and there being a line literally 500+ deep at Tower Records for the midnight release. The line was literally wrapped around the block. Pure insanity.
Those were the days... when makaveli dropped it changed the rap climate quickly... at the time penny and mj were battling for shoe supremacy. Foams and jays...

Man, that was back when I would actually rock some FIlas. Had the Grant Hills back in 5th grade I think, and some Fila running shoes with a clear sole that of course yellowed as soon as I thought it was a good idea to run in the grass with them.

Back
Top Bottom