Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Yeah, i was just agreeing with him that they use bots for Everything as well the moblie bots which are starting to pop up. which makes it even harder.

I, however, have never used a bot and most likely never will.

Last edited:
If you buy sneakers on the regular (at least once a month), especially limited releases and you don't have at least one bot/ATC service, then you really can't blame anyone else but yourself for striking out. It's man vs. machine these days and if others aren't playing fair, why should you. You don't bring a knife to a gunfight

most if not all GR ive copped no issue on NDC

except for the last few weeks but thats not even my fault with NDC giving me 5000+ errors

but yea, if its a GR i dont see the need for bots but hey people gotta make money

soooo search product or concord? i usually do the nickname of the shoe. like for the solar foams i search "foamposite". think ill search "concord" for these.

Classic, buffoonery at it's highest level. LMAO! I'll try online but no malls for me. Standing in line with idiots similar to those in that video ain't "werf" it

nah keep it 8:00.. sorry cali nt'ers , but 8:00 works well for me 
laugh.gif

soooo search product or concord? i usually do the nickname of the shoe. like for the solar foams i search "foamposite". think ill search "concord" for these.
I wouldn't be so quick to search by style code.

Lately, it seems to be unreliable.  I would much rather search "Air Jordan Retro 11 low", then set the search parameters to decend from highest price to lowest.

Just my .02, but for the last few non TLO releases, keyword searches seem to be more reliable than style code.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/n/1j7Z1jr?sl=air jordan retro 11 low&sortOrder=finalPrice|desc

Or just have 2 tabs open just in case. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom