Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Think I might just use the money I had for the restock that never happened and try to double up on these.

i'm not gonna have enough cash for these come saturday, but i really need them. I've wanted these for years.

since i don't have enough cash, i set up a trade for these. My 9/10 condition shadow 1s & $60 cash for a pair of these.

i don't really want to get rid of my shadows, but i honestly want these more. Hopefully I'm making the right choice.
Theres always B&E. Last resort tho! Nah don't trip if you don't get them sat. They will be around for a while.

tumblr_matcekFz4v1r270ozo1_250.gif
lol. Dreamteam. Game over

Foot Action and Foot Locker here in Fresno are the worst. I have a higher chance coppin a pair online than here in stores.

**** them.

Foot Action and Foot Locker here in Fresno are the worst. I have a higher chance coppin a pair online than here in stores.

**** them.
Thats funny, I always thought Fresno would be an easy location to cop shoes. You can always head over to Bakersfield.

do your homework, be prepared, put in the leg work.. what did i miss ? 

edit: i forgot.. buy a bot, buy a atc service, pay for a rsvp, or camp outside for days 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
do your homework, be prepared, put in the leg work.. what did i miss ? 

edit: i forgot.. buy a bot, buy a atc service, pay for a rsvp, or camp outside for days :lol:

why would you need a bot? SRS

FNL and other sites suck but NDC should be decent especially since it holds in your cart

dont think FNL does that, correct?

why would you need a bot? SRS

why? where have you been  ? 
laugh.gif
  these people are using these things for everything now gr or not.. they have them for almost every site now... i personally don't use them, but there's ALOT that do

Last edited:
thats pathetic but i know they do.

im just saying, for a GR normal people shouldnt if you are on the website on time

but then again people can miss out some how with NDC errors like ive been getting for a month now. but yea, is possbile :smh:

Back
Top Bottom