Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I like the fact its at 10 am. now.. gives me a chance to cop of eastbay and if i strike out I can try again on NDC

Eh...hype came afterwards when stock ended up being lower than expected, site crashed, and resale prices rose through the roof.

At the end of the day Columbia's will end up being the most hyped release in 2014.
yup, the december XI releases always are. Hopefully the columbias come out better than the gammas 

I wouldn't be so quick to search by style code.

Lately, it seems to be unreliable.  I would much rather search "Air Jordan Retro 11 low", then set the search parameters to decend from highest price to lowest.

Just my .02, but for the last few non TLO releases, keyword searches seem to be more reliable than style code.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/n/1j7Z1jr?sl=air jordan retro 11 low&sortOrder=finalPrice|desc

Or just have 2 tabs open just in case. 
i can agree with you there. But you see all that comes up with that search. i think "concord" would narrow it down a little. idk though. 

Eh...hype came afterwards when stock ended up being lower than expected, site crashed, and resale prices rose through the roof.

At the end of the day Columbia's will end up being the most hyped release in 2014.
carmines, black and infared 6's, cigar and champagne 6's.. sport blues.. going to be a lot of hype this year. 

i can agree with you there. But you see all that comes up with that search. i think "concord" would narrow it down a little. idk though. 
Concord would probably work too.

Key thing is just set the search parameters to sort from highest price to lowest.  The men's shoes should be top of the list over any GS/TD pairs as well as clothing/accessories.  

You can still search by style code, but lately, refreshing the style code in the search bar clears the search if the shoes haven't dropped yet.  You could keep hitting enter in the search box instead of refreshing, but I'd much rather search keyword.

Again, just my personal experience.  I usually keep a couple tabs open just in case.

If the cigar/cham pack is limited in numbers similar to the Corks then I think hype on those will surpass any of the other classic OG colorway Jordans dropping this year

Wrong... The Columbia 11's will be far more hyped.

Columbias are gonna be everywhere, they'll be relegated to Bred 11 status. The Cigar/Cham aftermarket prices will go thru the roof, most likely $500+ each pair. Don't matter if the shoes are trash, exclusivity of the pack will make it more sought after. Mark my words

Last edited:
lmao FC just sold 3 pairs @ 400
sick.gif

so many options with this shoe. i could probably get 4 of these if i play it correctly. i have different credit cards and different addresses. easy cash

Columbias are gonna be everywhere, they'll be relegated to Bred 11 status. The Cigar/Cham aftermarket prices will go thru the roof, most likely $500+ each pair

That's not hype. That's called not enough production. Hype are the bred 11's, bred 1's, royal 1's. That's hype and rightfully so.

Last edited:
Nike knows that shi* will end up at the outlets if the champ pack was a GR.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom