Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

2/2 (one's technically a buddy's but now that i won too he might cop) from one mall for raffle tickets in a sz. 12.  waiting on a call for my 3 others at a different mall.  not planning on doubling up so depending on how many more i win i might be able to hook NTers up but nothing's certain so i'll keep posted.

mean.gif

90% of Nt is about that bot life or has a friend that oops them releases that uses a bot.

Just is what it is.

really? you know you gotta adapt to the shoe game man.. bots are part of the shoe game. if you dont have em, youre not really accomplishing anything. nothing you can do to stop them.

"In life, you either adapt or you perish. THAT is Evolution." -Triple H
I'm 6 for 6 on NDC since captcha came out. Just do homework and be fast. As long as you're quick enough (and your connection is fast enough) you shouldn't be striking out on anything that isn't TLO (unless you're "mexicansneakerhead", of course).

Last edited:
You got some kinda problem with me or something? Stop stalking my posts and get a hobby, get a girl, lose your virginity. You 34 years old and still buying sneakers smh
32 years old and still buying Jordans...don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

I guess my 80 year old grandfather should stop collecting stamps too.

A hobby is a hobby and age shouldn't matter.  Shoe collecting has been going on far before rap artist/celebs starting wearing them.  Social media is slaughtering a lot of "sneakerhead's" image.  At times, I'm almost ashamed to admit to new colleagues what I do in my past time.

/end rant.

Typical JB thread. LMAOO talking about perks. Still sheep to the "game" if your using a bot to buy anything.

The same kids who's neck breaks when you rock a release from 5+ years ago are the bot users that's my theory. Aka all young ones

Back
Top Bottom