Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

that's what I thought it's possible to get more the one pair of shoes without a bot. Called winning 2 raffles and copped 1 off Ndc. Salty cause you can't cop manually?
tongue.gif
Go 'head with your bad self you ol' shriveled up nickel and dime reseller you. 

got a size 9 and 9.5 from FTL  FCFS today. very excited cant wait till sat:D

mine were all doing raffles, at least thats what it said online otherwise i woulda stopped by the mall i pass by everday on the way to work but its in the hood and dudes are beasting over these i bet :smh:

wish they had guaranteed ticks

mine were all doing raffles, at least thats what it said online otherwise i woulda stopped by the mall i pass by everday on the way to work but its in the hood and dudes are beasting over these i bet
mean.gif

wish they had guaranteed ticks
Yeah most places doing raffle, FA and FTL are fcfs here. i dont even bother with FA though because employees reserves them before the shipment even arrives

thing is, ive never copped in store :lol:

so for these it would have been my first time. i dont even care tho, just woulda made my saturday easier and maybe not rely on FNL.

like i said i got 1 locked up. i want 3 more :lol:

the FTL here had a ton of pairs of these but the demand on these are too real, was very fortunate to secure me 2. made my week  

Yea, do that. You seem to have an obsession with me along with plenty of other men. Virgin boy
. Went from trying to claim I use a bot to calling me a virgin on niketalk... Can tell your one if those neck breakers at the mall :nerd: I'm done with you have a good day sir

90% of Nt is about that bot life or has a friend that oops them releases that uses a bot.
Just is what it is.

none of my friends cop shoes

ive never used or downloaded a bot

And your part of the 10% that's content with hoping your successful on Saturday mornings. A bot doesn't even guarantee success and they are free so dudes can go somewhere else with the holier than thou attitude. So it's cool to have relationships with stores that'll hold down your pair for free or otherwise while they waste other peoples time by letting them think they are in fair raffles but it's unfair to use a bot.

Sneakertique pair just came in. As always, my man was quick and on point.

Quality - just as good as snakeskins, just as good as last years cherry XI.

TTS with a tiny bit of room to spare. Everyone is different.

I will be gunning for my pair to stock this weekend.

#teamretail

Sneakertique pair just came in. As always, my man was quick and on point.

Quality - just as good as snakeskins, just as good as last years cherry XI.

TTS with a tiny bit of room to spare. Everyone is different.

I will be gunning for my pair to stock this weekend.

#teamretail
how do they fit? tts?

Back
Top Bottom