Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Update for my fellow Bay Area heads.
Shiek codes
Tanofran: 568FC5FC80
San Rafael north gate : AF4937C5FC

If u pm me or post other Bay Area codes I'll add them to the list.

3 more days and it will all be over 
will it ?
nerd.gif
it could be over now if i wanted it to be 
tongue.gif

Anyone work at modells? I'm curious as to if they'll be getting these. The general consensus on these is they are GR, I just wanna be sure.

if you can get these in LA idk wht to tell you. from the FL map alone looks like 1/4 of production ended up out there lol

this is gonna be a ******* awesome shoe. this sort of gets my mind off the restock and the bred 11s lol. 

theres a lot of people in their 30's buying shoes

dont discriminate bruh
WORD I'm 32, have a fiance, fresh pairs for WEEKS, a nice ride, working on a place, but most importantly a JOB to support them all. As do most of my boys that are 30+. I laugh at resellers when they make a few quick bucks flipping pairs and think they're "ballin". If that's your only hustle and you think your gonna be "ballin" for life doing this, you really are a joke. Young cats make a Benjamin or two, even a G off some pairs and it's this HUGE COMEUP. LMFAO  On topic: I will have a pair of these and a reseller won't see a penny. I pay NIKE ONLY now a days or a few good friends that only charge me reasonably for their time and effort no matter how limited or whatever pair .
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm 31. I think shoes are kinda childish I guess. @dreamteamusa. Happy? I'm gonna retire now. Imma strictly resell to you. What size u need fam

WORD I'm 32, have a fiance, fresh pairs for WEEKS, a nice ride, working on a place, but most importantly a JOB to support them all. As do most of my boys that are 30+. I laugh at resellers when they make a few quick bucks flipping pairs and think they're "ballin". If that's your only hustle and you think your gonna be "ballin" for life doing this, you really are a joke. Young cats make a Benjamin or two, even a G off some pairs and it's this HUGE COMEUP. LMFAO  On topic: I will have a pair of these and a reseller won't see a penny. I get r****by NIKE ONLY now a days or a few good friends that only charge me reasonably for their time and effort no matter how limited or whatever pair . :smh:  

Might wanna edit the "R" word.

does anyone know for shiekh can you enter the same name under a variety of different emails to increase chances? or will this exlude you because its only one  name per email?

Back
Top Bottom