Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

How do you purchase Jordans online these days (sz 15 so stores aren't an option)?  I haven't bought anything since the White Cement IV's two years ago and sounds like there's some complicated system in place these days.

SOCAL Heads (Mainly LA Area) Are not being nice with Shiekh codes.

I will head to Topanga Mall after work today to get my tickets from HOH. I will get a code for shiekh and post it later.

Has anyone won a pair off of these codes?

My Footlocker was doing reserved pairs and I got mine. Now I just need to find a coupon..

Join dates can be misleading....I've personally been banned before and had to create another account...I also know of dudes who been on nt but were away so long they forgot they login info....so join date don't mean nothing

i'm in NY and i do it EVERY release ...I pay my $25 to a HOH employee and get my size 13. Just that simple!!! The most i pay over retail is $100 but that's for LIMITED releases. For example, I have to pay $100 over retail for the Shooting Stars Penny Pack but my size 13 is locked 4 weeks ahead of release!! I'm just saying

Holla at me

yea i been on nt since i was in 9th grade in 2000 left the webs for like a year and could never remember my password nor get it emailed to me

I

I will head to Topanga Mall after work today to get my tickets from HOH. I will get a code for shiekh and post it later.

Id like to know this too.. has anyone won??

Picked Up Two Guaranteed Size 10 Tickets This Morn With Ease! :pimp:

Should Be Able To Secure A Couple More Sizes Come Release Day As Well :wink:

This is true although some have posted for Glendale, Arcadia area, and I posted for Westside Pavilion. I will be heading to Culver City today so I will post that after lunch.

Does anyone have Burbank or Beverly Center?

So one of my local spots is doing raffle, like they always have, but is not going by size just names. So sizes aren't guaranteed.....idiots

Icic I thought they notified u via email tho?

This was probably back when they still did actual tickets. I know when they released the Vs on black Friday they were still doing actual raffle tickets because I got a call from Glendale and Westside Pavilion

Got bout 20 tickets lol. Going to get more tomorrow... *Shrugs if I'm lucky so be it lol. Will be online. And Finishline the only spot doing FcFs .. Lol. Dummies gone be packed up Friday.

Apparently a few of the Footlockers already did sign ups for these last week. :smh:

Only one mall around me doing raffles today and tomorrow. There goes my chances dropping now

pm me when you do bruh. I'm headed to the valencia one right now. ill give you the sheikh code from there. 

Back
Top Bottom