Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

haven't been in the JB forum in a LONG time. How do these codes work?
Go to shiek website, sign up for an account.

Click on the "raffle" tab on the top of the page.

Enter the code and your size.

If you win, you'll get notified via email to go pick up the shoes instore. Like some of the other posters said, if you ain't from the bay area these codes are useless.

Does Shiekhs make you buy a shirt or something? If not I'll try my luck on the raffle. If there's a spot in the South Bay, Bay Area that needs a code I can head out today to get it. Unless they're all covered. Repped for making that list. I'm gonna enter only for the three stores close to me.

Funny I haven't won any Shiekh raffles since the Bred 1s, Infrared 23 6s, Gamma 11s. I've been striking out at easier GR releases. I also started using 2 different emails.

My question is: Does Shiekh raffle disqualify you, if you use multiple emails per store?

Last edited:

Yeah, I figured it was all BS.  Atleast I know it isn't an isolated incident.  I was actually disgusted at the fact that I needed to buy other crap to get a shoe.  I'm sure since I turned down the offer they crossed out my name from the raffle list.
Report them to Nike because they can set the price at what they want but they can't require you to purchase an item to give you a chance to buy a shoe.

Report them to Nike because they can set the price at what they want but they can't require you to purchase an item to give you a chance to buy a shoe.

That's not true. I called nike a couple weeks ago about a local store doing the same and they gave me the oh well they own the shoe once it leaves here and can do what they want speech

That's not true. I called nike a couple weeks ago about a local store doing the same and they gave me the oh well they own the shoe once it leaves here and can do what they want speech

This is true... They only come down stores who sells it to resellers back door or when they sell them before RD... But there so many out there. It's hard for Nike to keep a track on.

Funny I haven't won any Shiekh raffles since the Bred 1s, Infrared 23 6s, Gamma 11s. I've been striking out at easier GR releases. I also started using 2 different emails.

My question is: Does Shiekh raffle disqualify you, if you use multiple emails per store?

The manager at a sheikh told they were tracking IPs for multiply entries, and he also said that depending in the entries they could get more stock in. Ie: 10 enter raffle for size 10 the store may get 5 pairs of that size.

Put in at 4 places yesterday...They know me by name at the HOH though, and the lady who always calls me on Fridays was like, "see you on saturday, Stephen". So I'm hoping thats a good sign....and while I always get called, sometimes its not for my preferred size. But fingers crossed. 

The manager at a sheikh told they were tracking IPs for multiply entries, and he also said that depending in the entries they could get more stock in. Ie: 10 enter raffle for size 10 the store may get 5 pairs of that size.

What if I made 2 entries. One for me and one for the wifey using the same IP...

There will be a lot of pairs of these to go around...

Plus the demand wont be as high as the ''real'' concords...

Chill on preorders.

Two local finish lines are doing fcfs.... what are they thinking
My local Finish Line ONLY does fcfs. I asked was it that specific store policy or a company thing and she said it was that specific store manager. I live in Colorado Springs so I am sure the pandemonium will  be scaled back especially compared to the big markets. I walked up to a Champs guaranteed ticket line yesterday and there were only 20 people (tops) in front of me. I was expecting to strike out and have to camp for the FL FCFS but luck was on my side yesterday and secured my size 12 !!!

There will be a lot of pairs of these to go around...

..Plus the demand wont be as high as the ''real'' concords
how did u figure that out..because where im at people really want these...the fact that people dont have the "real" concords makes these desireable

Back
Top Bottom