Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

right and if he's using niketalk to gauge hype that's not a good indicator of hype

Where in my post does it indicate that I'm using NT to gauge hype. I don't follow this thread. I pop in when it's slow at work.

I remember when you joined NT. You have and continue to make a lot of asinine comments. Carry on.

Wooooaaaaahhhhh..

I think you took my words wrong.

What I'm talking about for European releases are all based on facts. I've been to Europe twice and have made some great sneaker connections. 3 people...2 in the UK, 1 in Germany help me out often on kicks. That is how I know about certain sneaker releases in Europe not having as a huge a splash as they do in the US. You gauging hype in the US is based on nothing factual. So no, I do not see the fail in that.

Yes...I know what an opinion is. What is it with NTers that they get sensitive when people DISAGREE with their opinion. That is all I did...disagree. Isn't the whole point of a sneaker message board to share and discuss opinions, whether they are consistent or not?

Didnt take nothing wrong fam...

But as you know about certain releases in Europe via your connects , why cant I have US connections and learn how tghings go in the States?

Judging my 'US knowledge' to your European one with double standards is kind of a fail.

Same way you 'know Europe' so can any European know US .

Cheers

Last edited:
Where in my post does it indicate that I'm using NT to gauge hype. I don't follow this thread. I pop in when it's slow at work.

I remember when you joined NT. You have and continue to make a lot of asinine comments. Carry on.

Hate to play defender but he was referring to the Greek fsr reseller.

first off i wasnt even talkin to you...second off arent u watching me a little to hard to remember when i joined NT 
roll.gif
...dont watch me watch yo B I T Ch square...

Naw, when dudes come to line up early wearing the shoes they're about to buy to solidify their "coolness" for the hour..... Now that's sad

Last edited:
Didnt take nothing wrong fam...

But as you know about certain releases in Europe via your connects , why cant I have US connections and learn how tghings go in the States?

Judging my 'US knowledge' to your European one with double standards is kind of a fail.

Same way you 'know Europe' so can any European know US .

Cheers

Again...I'm talking about historical data. All my knowledge on Euro releases are based on facts.

You are trying to gauge hype on a future release from across an ocean through the interwebs. I know facts. You are guessing and making opinions.

Again...I'm talking about historical data. All my knowledge on Euro releases are based on facts.

You are trying to gauge hype on a future release from across an ocean through the interwebs. I know facts. You are guessing and making opinions.

You KNOW facts but IM GUESSING

Me from accross the ocean , while you state opinions on Euro releases which are...ACCROSS THE OCEAN.

WHAT A JOKE.

Last edited:
dont think they will be that easy to get. finishline first colony in houston/sugar land did guarenteed tickets today @ 10AM. Dudes were lining up at 6AM and they ended up having to do it at 9AM and I missed out. Footlocker FC told me they are getting 36 pairs. It may be GR or Super GR but depending on where you live, the demand is ridiculous for these.
This man speaks the TRUTH- went to the same spots around 11:00 am on my lunch break, stopped at finishline and dude said all there guarenteed tickets were gone,asked him how many pairs they got and dude tried to get SMART( sick of these cocky employees thinking they own the place). Ended up doing the raffles at footaction,footlocker,and shiek .Normally im not concern due to my connects but its not looking to good here in H-town,wil see come friday how things turn out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom