Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

how did u figure that out..because where im at people really want these...the fact that people dont have the "real" concords makes these desireable

Those weren't worn by Michael when he played . It's an opinion actually , as every quote about demand of any shoe .You cant really estimate it until after release , sometimes not even then.

+120 pages on NT come release date...?Not much hype. (and thats a good thing actually) 8)

Last edited:
Got an 11.5 on lock thru guaranteed ticket from ftl... sized up instead of down hope that was the right decision. Now I just need to get my girls pair on release day... what sites are easiest to cop gs sizes?

he probably means RSVP
Yeah cause F if I know what a Twitter Raffle is? Nike RSVP for LA n SM here in SoCal...smH! Only won that ONCE...Gamma 11's n SM. Dont ask me how, cause still dont have a clue! But ill be trying again today.....

Just got my Google Fiber installed so I should be good Saturday morning. Hopefully my HOH plug can throw in some extra tickets for me too! 

There will be a lot of pairs of these to go around...

Plus the demand wont be as high as the ''real'' concords...

Chill on preorders.

Aren't you in Europe? Greece or something? How would you know what US hype is like? Kicks sit in Europe that dudes beast over in the States all the time.

I would strongly disagree about demand not being as high...

Aren't you in Europe? Greece or something? How would you know what US hype is like? Kicks sit in Europe that dudes beast over in the States all the time.

So you say that I dont know what US hype is like , but you clearly know what happens in Europe...

YOU SEE THE FAIL IN THAT RIGHT?

:rofl:

please read my next comment too.You know what an OPINION is right?

I have my indications , but predicting the demand prior the release is ALWAYS an opinion.

cheers.

right and if he's using niketalk to gauge hype that's not a good indicator of hype

any familiar with FNL purchase policy when it comes to new releases. IF they take my money (we all know they will refuse your payment) will they allow me to use a $20 off $100 and stack that with a $20 WC coupon?

any familiar with FNL purchase policy when it comes to new releases. IF they take my money (we all know they will refuse your payment) will they allow me to use a $20 off $100 and stack that with a $20 WC coupon?

It depends in the store really. I've had cases when I could and couldn't

If you're ordering online you can only use the WC ... If you're purchasing in-store you can use the WC and possibly stack another $20 off $100 coupon IF the store manager allows it.

So you say that I dont know what US hype is like , but you clearly know what happens in Europe...

YOU SEE THE FAIL IN THAT RIGHT?

:rofl:

please read my next comment too.You know what an OPINION is right?

I have my indications , but predicting the demand prior the release is ALWAYS an opinion.

cheers.

Wooooaaaaahhhhh..

I think you took my words wrong.

What I'm talking about for European releases are all based on facts. I've been to Europe twice and have made some great sneaker connections. 3 people...2 in the UK, 1 in Germany help me out often on kicks. That is how I know about certain sneaker releases in Europe not having as a huge a splash as they do in the US. You gauging hype in the US is based on nothing factual. So no, I do not see the fail in that.

Yes...I know what an opinion is. What is it with NTers that they get sensitive when people DISAGREE with their opinion. That is all I did...disagree. Isn't the whole point of a sneaker message board to share and discuss opinions, whether they are consistent or not?

Back
Top Bottom