Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Some Shiekh Stores have a lot, some doesnt even have it like the snakeskin, the Lakewood Center Store have like 50 pairs and also lots of Yeezy Foam while Montebello Store doesnt even have anything

Correct. They do not get large allocations. They definitely should not be your one and only plan at getting a pair. But i like the fairness in the online raffle vs joe schmoe manager at ftl hand picking people.

Thanks guys. Yeah when the snakeskins came out. It was the Moreno Valley mall that only got 5 pairs and the riverside shiekh didn't even get any. I knew when the said the snakes were limited, they were not even kidding. I ended up picking up quite a few raffles, but I am still on the fence about the release. I'm truly only confident in HOH because I feel like the allocation is less when it comes to footaction and champs compared to HOH, and i really don't know the deal with shoe palace. We will see come tomorrow.

This thread seems to be going the way of the "Grapes" last year. mass hype, mass production, some funny stories after release date and then horror stories and vids. Couple of guys asking for oops, but not the normal NT group. Then lower than expected resell due to mass production. Oh and for the guys who fail asking what they should pay and restock talks 
ohwell.gif

So the guys that normally put in work and cop should. meaning most of the regulars on NT. 

sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do ....

just paid $260 and got my 11.5

no problem paying that for a no crazy saturday

had to have these !! 

can't wait to come back here on saturday for some good reads 

good luck to all 

Last edited:
Props to whom ever posted codes for SOCAL locations.

Just a heads up, Finishline TOPANGA MALL is doing their raffle today, from open to close. GET IT!

To you youngsters without a CA I.D., can you guys use your school ID?

My son is 11 years old and wants the shoes, I love him, but not enough to give up my raffle spot
Not SRS

He wears a sz 8 and want to make sure a school ID is ok.

Just a heads up, Finishline TOPANGA MALL is doing their raffle today, from open to close. GET IT!

My son is 11 years old and wants the shoes, I love him, but not enough to give up my raffle spot
Not SRS

LoL the footlockers in the Bay Area have accepted school ID's as a form of identification, your son should be good.

I

Not SRS

Any form of identification works. School ID works.

do people that have the concord mids still going for these or is it mostly people who missed out on the mids? or maybe their mids are getting old looking or beat?
I have DS mids and getting these for the sake of the collection.

Not SRS
A Champs here was asking for our DL #. I was like WTF? Dudes using fake IDs to cop shoes now? Pretty soon it'll be the last 4 digits of our SS

This aint that srs...
mean.gif

Last edited:
do people that have the concord mids still going for these or is it mostly people who missed out on the mids? or maybe their mids are getting old looking or beat?

my concords from a couple years ago are still ds and these lows are on lock and will be copped. i figure i'll give these lows some burn before i pull out the beloved mids :lol: . yea some say it's crazy and maybe there's a little truth to it...

View media item 948581

Last edited:
I love the 11s and wearing low top sneakers in the summer. Perfect match.
The mids are classics, but the lows are just as clean and look just as great imo.

lol dudes upgrading their internet speeds for the concord lows this weekend.

its serious yall
I didn't upgrade my internet speeds for shoes I did it because it's offered in my city and it's better than anything currently offered. It just so happens that it got installed before this release. 

Great, I live in the Bay Area (East Bay) and work in Palo Alto but neither addresses I enter have service available for Google Fiber.

IT'S SILICON VALLEY FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!! :smh:

I didn't upgrade my internet speeds for shoes I did it because it's offered in my city and it's better than anything currently offered. It just so happens that it got installed before this release. 
Oh 4sure...Id want to upgrade to Fiber regardless if I was n2 coping or NOT! Is the rate comparable to your previous provider?

Back
Top Bottom