Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

first off i wasnt even talkin to you...second off arent u watching me a little to hard to remember when i joined NT :rofl: ...dont watch me watch yo B I T Ch square...

Ok dude...I might have mistakenly jumped on your post...my bad about that. But don't start feeling yourself. I keep mental notes on certain NTers...usually the ones that post a lot, good or bad.

You KNOW facts but IM GUESSING

Me from accross the ocean , while you state opinions on Euro releases which are...ACCROSS THE OCEAN.

WHAT A JOKE.

If you can't understand the difference between talking about past releases that sat in Europe but didn't sit in the US and hypothesizing on the hype on future releases, then that's where the disconnect is...I can't figure out a way to better explain it.

For the apples-to-apples comparison that you are trying to make, I would have to be hypothesizing about what hype is in Europe on these concord lows...which i'm not.

Went to One of the Bay Area HOH on Monday 4/28 and they said raffles for these concords already happened on 4/22!!! 11 days before release. I asked why such a random time and they said that's when the shoes shipment came in. I asked how would I know when the shoes will come in. They said oh just call us. I said the phones are always engaged. They said just keep trying.....

Not sure where the Euro based his assumption on but the hype is real here.

Some shops had to change from FCFS to raffles because the lines were getting too long.

No store wants the same incidents that happened in '11

Not sure where the Euro based his assumption on but the hype is real here.

Some shops had to change from FCFS to raffles because the lines were getting too long.

No store wants the same incidents that happened in '11

Hype is real in most places in the US. That's the point that I was making. Duke is trying to tell me his sources this and my logic isn't consistent that...none of which is relevant to my point that I'm not sure how someone in Europe can accurately gauge US-hype...the same goes vice-versa, which I think is what he's trying to say...but no one is trying to gauge Europe hype on these...

If you can't understand the difference between talking about past releases that sat in Europe but didn't sit in the US and hypothesizing on the hype on future releases, then that's where the disconnect is...I can't figure out a way to better explain it.

For the apples-to-apples comparison that you are trying to make, I would have to be hypothesizing about what hype is in Europe on these concord lows...which i'm not.

If I did not understand something right , I stand corrected.

Once again.

My OPINION is that these will not be as hard obtained nor few pairs such as the concords.So my OPINION is that someone shouldnt barge in to pre-orders , since these in MY OPINION will be a little above retail on the re-sell market.(220-250 at most , while pre orders are higher from what I ve seen)

And that is MY OPINION , based on indications I have of course and not proof , and I of course accept that everyone can disagree.

:wink:

If I did not understand something right , I stand corrected.

Once again.

My OPINION is that these will not be as hard obtained nor few pairs such as the concords.So my OPINION is that someone shouldnt barge in to pre-orders , since these in MY OPINION will be a little above retail on the re-sell market.(220-250 at most , while pre orders are higher from what I ve seen)

And that is MY OPINION , based on indications I have of course and not proof , and I of course accept that everyone can disagree.

wink.gif
based on SoCal's market, Snakeskin 11s are going for 220-230, so I expect these to be around 240-260 minimum.

Infrared 3's were my last mall pickup through raffle. There was no waiting to get the tickets then. Hype is way more for these concords as there were lines to obtain the raffle tickets in Southland.

Ehhh even if you win an rsvp at niketown it's going to be a hood rat fest like the gammas.

Last edited:
Where in my post does it indicate that I'm using NT to gauge hype. I don't follow this thread. I pop in when it's slow at work.

I remember when you joined NT. You have and continue to make a lot of asinine comments. Carry on.

:lol:

I read his comment puzzled.

Would footlocker let me use a birthday coupon in store? Or any coupon for that matter...

Last edited:
What your guys take on shiekh's inventory for each store?? It seems like they get hardly any shoes especially when compares to FTL/HOH Im from SoCal, and I have a funny feeling that some stores will only get one FSR. I mean getting your ticket pulled is all by chance, but I'm just hoping for one pull. When I was going for the snakeskins, one shiekh store only got 5 pairs... 5 PAIRS!!!!!!![emoji]128545[/emoji]

Would footlocker let me use a birthday coupon in store? Or any coupon for that matter...
its up to your store. Last year they used to let me use my VIP $20 off on new releases. Then in Nov. they changed it saying it can't be done on new releases.

do people that have the concord mids still going for these or is it mostly people who missed out on the mids? or maybe their mids are getting old looking or beat?

What your guys take on shiekh's inventory for each store?? It seems like they get hardly any shoes especially when compares to FTL/HOH Im from SoCal, and I have a funny feeling that some stores will only get one FSR. I mean getting your ticket pulled is all by chance, but I'm just hoping for one pull. When I was going for the snakeskins, one shiekh store only got 5 pairs... 5 PAIRS!!!!!!![emoji]128545[/emoji]
Some Shiekh Stores have a lot, some doesnt even have it

like the snakeskin, the Lakewood Center Store have like 50 pairs and also lots of Yeezy Foam while Montebello Store doesnt even have anything

Correct. They do not get large allocations. They definitely should not be your one and only plan at getting a pair. But i like the fairness in the online raffle vs joe schmoe manager at ftl hand picking people.

do people that have the concord mids still going for these or is it mostly people who missed out on the mids? or maybe their mids are getting old looking or beat?
I would think most people that have mids in any condition will also want to pick these up. Most people have been clamoring for this release since the championship parade or when DA wore them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom