Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

The tuxedo 11s are lows. They fit just like the Mids in my opinion. Narrow. I have slightly wide do feet too. Size 12 isn't uncomfortable, but 12.5 would be a perfect fit.

Can anyone give me a second opinion on this?  I'm trying to figure out the best size for the concords.

Still torn between size 12 (size 12 was a bit too small in son of mars) and 12.5 which will be too big if the 11's run big like i've heard a few people say.

Any help is well appreciated.

Idk if you saw but Nightwing gave his review and said go TTS.

Hope this helps out!

Im true 11 and i always go 11.5 in any jordan 11s. my pinky toe on the right shoe always irritates me for some weird reason
I wear a 12 in regular 11's and a 11.5 in the lows. But yet I can wear a 11 in the 6's, so ur guess is as good as mine!
lol, more mixed results, idk, I might do the 12.5 since I have the same problem with the toe on the son of mars.

Kinda wondering how the 11 lows compare to the son of mars in fit

Me if I get the wrong size.
He warns pretty clearly to get true to size, hmm...

Do you know how the 11 lows fit compared to son of mars?  The son of mars 12's I tried were a little small in regular socks. Also wide feet and some say they run narrow.

Last edited:
Me if I get the wrong size.

View media item 949578
He warns pretty clearly to get true to size, hmm...

Do you know how the 11 lows fit compared to son of mars?  The son of mars 12's I tried were a little small in regular socks. Also wide feet and some say they run narrow.

Here's the bottom line bro. You more than likely gonna have to get a 12 because 12.5 is very hard to get. 13 will definitely be too big. If you can get a 12.5 GET IT!!! Otherwise you should stick with a 12 and wear thin socks. Trust me on this. Stop listening to these narrow feet people. LOL :D

Staten Island Mall closed due to electrical fire. Fta and house of hoops closed till sat. I wonder if they will still be making calls tomorrow?

My dad bein wild af. He said i could get these and changed his mind for no reason. Gonna have to catch these on restock after i get a job. Knew i shouldnt have gotten those barons.

No peace for the young sneakerheads

TOO BAD I HAVE A JOB… MISSED THE NTNY TWITTER RSVP :smh: … NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN PAYING WAY OVER RETAIL ON THESE

Ok so I have my pairs on lock. Will any of the III's, from white/cement, true blues, or fire reds from 2011 be decent for a straight trade for these lows?

Will post pictures tomorrow when I pick up my pair tomorrow for anyone on the fence

Does anyone have the Shiekh code for Moreno Valley Mall? A PM would be appreciated. Thanks

Ok so I have my pairs on lock. Will any of the III's, from white/cement, true blues, or fire reds from 2011 be decent for a straight trade for these lows?
I sold my DS 2007 Fire Red III for 150 to Sole Supremacy so yes on those. Maybe not for the TB or WC though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom