Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

LOLS, cant believe i got picked on both twitters. been RSVPing for a year, and never won 1.

those were just a GR..

these are bigger GR

you will see regardless :lol:

i dont have any info but you can see for yourself. its obvious but if you are mad, keep being mad and carry on

Mad About What Exactly Lil Fella? :lol:

My Personal Pairs Are Locked And Ready For Pickup Come Saturday So I Could Care Less, I Will Eat Off Multiples Of These Regardless :wink:

Your Track Record For Providing Accurate And Reliable Information In These Threads Is A Proven One Guy :nerd:

don't get Zyzz'd!

:rofl:

Last edited:
My fnl had 143 adult sizes.

I've either got super lucky or these are way more abundant then what we've been dealing with lately. I'm 2/2 on getting a pair with 7 raffles to go tomorrow, and I've never won a raffle here for any other shoe in the past 2 years. At least it won't be online or bust. Releases some stress.

So….this (plus 2 other stores that don't give tickets) happened this week.  Out of 7 possible raffles, I hope that I can at least win 1!  LMAO
roll.gif

nerd.gif
  Fingers crossed for tomorrow afternoon phone calls.  

I think that was an inside joke because someone in the bred1 thread said it was going to be an easy gr before it released But, We all now know what happened in the aftermath. So don't underestimate this release

sharing the little info I have

dude at undftd said they were getting something like 25-35 pairs,

dude at footaction said there were already about 400 signed up for a raffle (not sure if this was mens and gs sizes or just mens), Im pretty sure I was there the first day it was open

dude at hoh said there were already about 200 signed up for raffle (mens sizes), I was there about 5-6 hours after they opened up the raffle 

hard cop I say, in the bay area at least

Last edited:
I talk to the man that work at footlocker in baybrook mall he said they got double the pairs of gamma 11

My coworkers just told me they can't enter the raffle. I literally have one shot left - online.

I think that was an inside joke because someone in the bred1 thread said it was going to be an easy gr before it released But, We all now know what happened in the aftermath. So don't underestimate this release
don't forget all the " wait for the restocks"   

roll.gif

My finishline said they got 3 of each size. That's a lot for my area.
Got 3 tickets to footlocker for the raffle.

Doubt I'll win, but here's hoping. I've had a lot of bad luck lately. Probably why I've been dwindling down the collection.

for all you raffle folks make sure you check your phone every hour so they dont pull that "you've won the raffle, but you need to call us back within the hour to confirm" BS

Entered my raffles. Not playing the FCFS game, but I will ride by to see what things are like. I'm sure things will be crazy.

For anyone in the DMV area I won a RSVP at ntdc but didn't intend on buying just wanted to see if I could win manually. The pickup time is 10am-1pm so they'll prolly let you buy em sometime after that. Size 9 btw

Back
Top Bottom