Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

my plug looking out and locked me in for 2 pairs 
nthat.gif

hopefully more if i win any of these raffles

good luck this weekend y'all 

Saturday is gonna be interesting. Happy for some, SAD for many. Online for me. Most GR I can get but i'm scared about these. Smh 
mean.gif

never knew Mexicansneakerhead was in nyc. thought he was in cali

Good luck to all on raffles. i got like 18 tickets from 4 malls with help from GF and my little sis and her bf. Every Footlocker, champs, FA, and Jimmy jazz told me they have like 2 pair of each size. didnt sound too GR to me. 

Wonder how much they're gonna be day of on craigs. 250-280 sounds about right. Lucky thing we're giving some away [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Can anyone give me a second opinion on this?  I'm trying to figure out the best size for the concords.

Still torn between size 12 (size 12 was a bit too small in son of mars) and 12.5 which will be too big if the 11's run big like i've heard a few people say.

Any help is well appreciated.

Can anyone give me a second opinion on this?  I'm trying to figure out the best size for the concords.

Still torn between size 12 (size 12 was a bit too small in son of mars) and 12.5 which will be too big if the 11's run big like i've heard a few people say.

I have a few pairs of 11 lows n they run kind of big

I have bred 11s, tuxedo 11s, gamma 11s and they are all narrow. I normally wear a size 12 in jordans but I would prefer 12.5 in 11s. It's just 12.5s are nearly impossible to buy. Lol

Wonder how much they're gonna be day of on craigs. 250-280 sounds about right. Lucky thing we're giving some away [emoji]128175[/emoji]

I figure those who missed will easily pay that.

They did for the green ones.

And these are waaaay more sought after n desired

Im true 11 and i always go 11.5 in any jordan 11s. my pinky toe on the right shoe always irritates me for some weird reason

I wear a 12 in regular 11's and a 11.5 in the lows. But yet I can wear a 11 in the 6's, so ur guess is as good as mine!

I have a few pairs of 11 lows n they run kind of big
I have bred 11s, tuxedo 11s, gamma 11s and they are all narrow. I normally wear a size 12 in jordans but I would prefer 12.5 in 11s. It's just 12.5s are nearly impossible to buy. Lol
lol this is my biggest problem.  Running slightly large vs running narrow,  I have slightly wide feet so I can never tell if the size of the shoe can make up for it.  So it's hard to decide.

@livlif  were they lows?

Back
Top Bottom