Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Goin to bed so there isn't a chance that I sleep in on these.

Good luck to all.
i hope not man, im hoping to get through with them 
frown.gif

scared as hell right now

Last edited:
These are actual somewhat limited in Canada I think. The only local spot getting them is one FTL. The local boutique and the local sporting goods chain isn't getting pairs. Weird. It was the same situation with the Yeezy Foams. Canada once again takes the L

I cant believe I actually won at Shiekh. First time ever. Always thought those were spam central. :lol:

Glad I could sleep in now. Good luck to those still trying to cop...

i hope not man, im hoping to get through with them :frown:

scared as hell right now
these won't be that hard to get fam, well not hard to get on NDC most likely 

well im trying to get more than 1, thats why :lol:

im sure as long as NDC doesnt give me issue like the past month ill be able to get through no issue but i want more pairs. been waiting for this shoe for a long time, aint trying to pay a dime more than retail and shipping and ya boy aint messing with fakes so copping from authorized spots only

Yall know damn well fnl is notorious for screwing people over

9x reverse charges on black n red xi and concords

They profile us shoe heads and flag accounts for no reason on big releases.

Like theyre the credit police or some ish

These are actual somewhat limited in Canada I think. The only local spot getting them is one FTL. The local boutique and the local sporting goods chain isn't getting pairs. Weird. It was the same situation with the Yeezy Foams. Canada once again takes the L
I heard someone else from canada mention this as well :smh:

So is the consensus that finish line is bad for trying an early morning cop?
It's been 50/50 on these forums. My personal experience, I've pretty much have had good luck on FNL on the releases I've gone for. If you can get in/out before the splash, your all good. Gotta have that quickness

It's not like the here in Vancouver, most of the big chains and the local boutiques are all getting them.

got the call from FA at 8:45PM. they only had 9-13. so i got a 9 waiting for me in the morning.

still gonna try for a 7.5 on NDC

well im trying to get more than 1, thats why
laugh.gif

im sure as long as NDC doesnt give me issue like the past month ill be able to get through no issue but i want more pairs. been waiting for this shoe for a long time, aint trying to pay a dime more than retail and shipping and ya boy aint messing with fakes so copping from authorized spots only
Same here 
laugh.gif
 I'm trying on backpack jimmy in the AM and FNL, I'll have my bots going for FTL and all and 
laugh.gif
 I feel you, sneakersnstuff is about 40 over retail if you want to try to lock down a pair early

the shiekh by my place has your name on the box taped to it if win a online raffle, your place might do different but when you go pick one up they going to see two boxes with the same name.

So will they let you pick up both? I assumed it was 1 per customer.

Don't you have livestock?

any tips for FTL?

just click the link, add, and idk? :lol:

pray? gonna try both at the same time

Back
Top Bottom